Multiple Doors

Janet called me on a Thursday night. The phone rang a moment after I had gotten home from teaching. Why didn\'t I come over Saturday for dinner and she could \thank me\ properly for babysitting a few weeks ago? Maybe she thinks my phone is bugged? Maybe a grown woman in her early 40s can\'t bring herself to say \come over here and fuck me\ on the phone?I agreed to go over there, told her I\'d be over late in the afternoon Saturday.

I changed out of my suit, got into a T-shirt, ragged jeans, tennis shoes, made a sandwich and grabbed a cold beer, turned on the TV for the evening. Woke up about 10:00 p.m. to a new Thursday night tradition: Wendy unzipping my pants and helping herself to engorged cock.A great Thursday evening! Set up a date for the weekend to get some pussy, and then get some young cunt right now.

\Oh My God Professor! Your cock is so big!\ Wendy said, as if she\'d never seen it before, let alone tasted it and felt it up her cunt and asshole. She thought it was cute to call me Professor when she was sucking and fucking me. True, it did get me even harder.\What will you do with this cock Professor?\

\Let me show you Little Girl\ I said, forcing her face down on my cock until she swallowed my entire shaft. After she had polished my manhood for a few minutes I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

I turned the bed down.

\I can\'t spend the night, y\'know?\ she said.

\How about I just fuck you and send you on your way then?\

\That\'ll work\ she smiled as I threw her down and pulled her pants off of her.

I unbuttoned her blouse and saw her nippled sticking straight up through her little cotton bra.Sitting up she pulled my T-shirt off of me, and then licked my cock all over, trailing streams of drool from my throbbing penis to her mouth. \It\'s gotta be wet when you enter me Professor.\

\Oh it does, does it?\

\Yes,\ she said, looking me in the eyes. \Now spread my cunt and fuck me. Fuck me hard but fuck me slow.\

I started her in missionary, switched her to her knees and fucked her from behind until she came, panting. I thrusted into her asshole for awhile, but that didn\'t seem to work Thursday night.\How do I get you to cum Professor?\

I fucked her throat for 5 minutes until I filled it with thick off-white semen. It ran down her chin, sprayed into her red hair. Globs hung on her forehead.When she had swallowed most of it and was licking my cock pretty vigorously up and down she looked up and asked \Do I give pretty good head?\

I pulled her to her feet and showed her the mirror. \What do you think of a woman who gets coated in cum?\

\She\'s a whore. A whore that loves to fuck, and that gives the best head jobs.\

\So do I,\ I said.

I slept great, even if there was a big wet spot on my bedsheet.

Friday was uneventful, for which I was grateful. I wanted a full sack of cum for Janet. and maybe her daughter Monica too? Wendy was working at the store, and I didn\'t try the volleyball team or anyone else. Just ate my sandwich, drank some beers and fell asleep in front of the TV. If someone had showed up to suck and fuck me I wouldn\'t have objected, but when I awoke in front of the TV it was 3:00 a.m. so I just crawled into that large lonely kingsize bed and slept until sunlight and beyond.

Never let it be said that I\'m not a class act. I stopped and bought some wine to take to Janet. A mature woman requires more than just a large boner and the knowledge of what goes where and why, as I like to say. Younger chicks are easier to just fuck and forget it seems like, but a mature woman wants some romance. Even if that\'s only getting her loosened up with some wine. Is that a hard and fast rule? No. Some divorced women just need a hard fucking every once in awhile, no strings.Janet was somewhere between romance and needing a cock up her twat periodically.

She looked great. Since the last time I had seen her she had changed her hair. It was darker and shorter than that Tuesday night a few weeks before. She had a nice pantsuit on, not too dressed up but nice. The make-up was well done, or at least it seemed like the right amount, and she smelled good enough to fuck. Which is what I intended to do after the proper preliminaries.

Monica was around of course, pretending not to know me, recognize me or whatever. I wondered what she thought since I had broken her cherry and screwed her every way I knew how that evening. She was polite, but not talkative.

\Larry,\ Janet said about 20 minutes after I had arrived, \this is a little embarassing but would you mind watching things while I run to the store? I\'m out of some things that I need for dinner.\

\Oh, if you give me a list and some directions to the store I\'d be happy to run to the store for you.\ I was feeling a little uncomfortable anyway with the teenage daughter, and just sort of hanging around while Janet cooked.

\Are you sure?\

\Sure I\'m sure Janet,\ I said, smiling and touching her hand. She glanced around to make sure Monica wasn\'t nearby.\Know what you\'re having for dessert Larry?\I shook my head as if I didn\'t know.\Sex. I want that huge cock inside of me pumping me full\ she whispered, her hand brushing across the growing bulge in my pants. \Oh, I see you brought your appetite.\

\For now Dear Lady, I need the grocery list and some directions,\ I said, putting a little space between us.

I was just starting the van, five minutes later when Monica came outside and opened the passenger side door.

\Something else she needs?\ I asked.

\Nahh, that witch has it all written out, she just asked me to go with you to find the store.\

\You don\'t have to, I think I can find it,\ I said, giving her an excuse to go back inside and do whatever she wanted to do.

She climbed in the van and slammed the door shut. \I\'ll go with you Uncle Larry,\ she smiled.

I hadn\'t driven two blocks before she stroked an erection in my pants and announced \I\'m dripping wet. My cunt needs your cock inside of it. Pull over somewhere and fuck me.\

\I\'m not sure about this timing Monica,\ I said, wanting to grant her request. Wanting to feel my hard cock climbing up into that young pink cunt and expanding to fill her. To pump my load into her pussy, her ass, her hungry mouth.

\You\'re planning on fucking my Mother later aren\'t you?\ she accused me, with a shocked look.

I didn\'t answer.

\God! That\'s so sick. She\'s old and dried up! You can have some young moist cunt right here and now.\

Her Mom was not that old, and certainly not dried up as far as I could recall.

\I can\'t believe that Larry,\ she sneered at me. \Well, ask yourself later when you see her gross naked body is she could have done this for you?\She leaned over, unzipped my pants and started to give me road head as we made our way out of the suburbs toward the grocery store.

Monica\'s tongue flicked all over my growing cock. Her slender young fingers fit around the shaft like a glove, and her other hand began to massage my balls, summoning the sperm.I couldn\'t help but moan.

\Pretty damn good for my first road head huh?\ she smiled, swallowing the tip of my penis and making gurgling sounds.

I was about to pass a business office which was closed for the weekend, so I turned into the parking lot and pulled around to the back, out of sight of the road.

I put the van in park. I unsnapped Monica\'s jeans and shoved my right hand down her panties. She wasn\'t lying. Her cunt was flowing with her sweet juices.

\C\'mon you little whore,\ I said, leading her to the back of the van.

\On your knees,\ I commanded. \Suck me off bitch. She began to oblige me. After a few minutes I changed my mind. \Stop and spread your cunt for me.\ Again she obliged me, and I pulled her soaking wet panties down around her ankles and put my face in her cunt.I worked two fingers inside of her as I ate that sweet young pussy out, and she moaned loudly and started to breathe heavily.

A few moments later Moan-ica climaxed with a series of shudders.When she had recovered slightly she grasped my cock.\Where do you want to fuck me? My ass? My cunt? You wanna cum over my face?\

\Stroke me off into your mouth and over your face slut\ I said.

\You know, a couple days ago I was gonna let one of my friends fuck me but when I saw his cock it was too little. You spoiled me with this meat,\ she smiled. \Promise me that you\'ll tell me who makes you cum harder, me or that old woman at home.\

Her slender hands encircled my throbbing penis, and adding a lick here and there she whacked me off into her mouth a few minutes later. We managed to keep the cum out of her hair fortunately, and when we reached the grocery store 10 minutes later she cleaned herself up in the restroom without incident.

20 minutes later we were walking into Janet\'s house. \What took you two so long?\

\We had trouble finding the spices, Mom, they moved them,\ Monica lied. Well, we couldn\'t very well tell her that we\'d been having oral sex behind the Business Services Building could we?

A half hour later Monica was out the door, on her way to a friend\'s house apparently. Janet gave me the remote to the TV and told me to entertain myself while she finished dinner. An hour later we were taking the dirty dishes into the kitchen, the candles were lighting the livingroom, and we poured ourselves some wine.I didn\'t need the wine as it turned out.

Janet moved closer to me on the couch, she unbuttoned my shirt. I hoped I had enough time since discharging into her daughter\'s mouth to build up another good strong load of pudding.\I really appreciate you coming over that night Larry,\ she said, rubbing my chest, and glancing down to see the bulge in my pants.She smiled when she saw that bulge.

\Really, you did?\ I teased.

\Umm-hmm\ she muttered, beginning to nibble on my ear.

\How much, for instance?\ I asked, feeling her hand rubbing my cock through the pants.

\A lot,\ she said. She unbuckled my belt and unsnapped my pants. I felt her fingers snake in and find my cock, encircling it with her painted nails and stroking gently.

\That\'s more than a little bit, I guess\ I said.

\Count to 50 and then come to my room,\ she said, kissing me on the lips and rising to leave. As she turned the corner into the hallway I could see her unsnap her pantsuit.

I cheated and only counted to 35. I left my shoes and socks on the floor by the couch and followed my erect cock to the bedroom.

Janet lay seductively on the bed dressed in a black lace bra and panty set. The panties showed her curved hips perfectly, and I imagined I saw a dark wet spot at her crotch in the soft candlelight of the room.Janet saw cock sticking straight out from my pants and laughed. \You must think you\'re going to have sex?\I turned, jokingly, and stepped toward the door.\Bring that penis over here to me right now Mister!\ she called.

A moment later her lipstick was leaving rings as she sucked on my throbbing cock. I lay my head between her breasts and took a nibble of her left breast while pulling on her right nipple with my fingers.With my other hand I reached into her panties, brushed aside the blonde hairs and inserted two fingers into her cunt.

\Oh that feels so good,\ she panted.\What does?\\Take your pick. Your cock on my tongue. Your fingers inside me. You nibbling on my breast.\

I shoved my fingers all the way inside her and at the same time began to suck on her tit.\Ohhh, my God\ she called out.

I worked my way to her neck and throat, sucking on her as I finger-fucked and probed her.\I\'ve got something bigger to probe you with,\ I said. \If you\'d like that?\

\Yes, I want you to have intercourse with me,\ she moaned.

\I know you\'re a school teacher and you\'re not supposed to talk nasty-\

\Alright smart-ass, ram that big mother fucker cock into me. Fuck me \'til I scream!\

I pulled her panties off her, continuing to nibble on her breasts and neck. I spread her legs apart. Her fingers were waiting to guide me inside of her, but my cock knew the way already. In a moment I was balls-deep inside the school teacher. I paused and let her feel the pulsing of my meat inside her.Her cunt enclosed me in a velvet grip, and I slowly began to plunge in and out slowly.

\If you go that slow, I\'ll go crazy!\ she whispered.

\Let\'s go insane then\ I breathed into her ear, slowly fucking her.

\MMM-ahhh-oh My God-here I cum\ she moaned just as her orgasm seized her. Her cunt tightened around my love stick and it almost hurt me. But not quite.

\More?\ I asked her a moment later.\Uh-huh\ she managed.

I turned her, faced her against the headboard on her knees and went in behind her, my cock lifting her with every stroke. I had a ways to go before I discharged this load and I wanted to screw her every way until then.Soon she shuddered again. \How many orgasms will you be giving me tonight,\ she asked. \As many as I can.\

\Then keep fucking me Professor,\ she cooed.

She got on top of me and slid that moist pussy up and down my cock until she climaxed for the third time. Her juices were flowing freely, and the room smelled like pussy now.

\Now what?\ she wanted to know. I bent her over the dresser and bore into her ass with my reddening pecker. It took only a moment or two and she was cumming again, shuddering with pleasure.I felt my sperm boiling inside me.

I took her by the hand and led her to the kitchen. I put her on her knees and inserted my pulsating cock into her open mouth.\Tight seal now Teacher, don\'t want to spill any\ and I fucked her mouth for the 3 minutes it took. Her red nails moved slowly up and down my cock, with her other hand she massaged my load into firing position.I felt dizzy for a moment, and then I filled her face with my love pudding.She gagged and swallowed, her light brown hair bobbing up and down spreading cum and her saliva all along my cock.

We returned to the bedroom and lay on the bed for a half hour, cuddling and recovering our strength.\When does your daughter come home?\ I asked.

\11:30-it\'s just 10:00 now,\ she commented. \Let\'s get cleaned up.\

So we each showered, separately. I couldn\'t have fucked her again then anyway.

When we were both cleaned and re-dressed and sitting in the livingroom, she said \Does that seem like a fair price for babysitting Larry?\

\Oh, I\'d say so. Maybe you overtipped me a little bit.\

I was walking out to my van about 11:25 as Monica was coming home.

\Hey. Uncle Larry,\ she said quietly, while we were out of earshot of her Mom. \Who was better? Who made you cum harder?\

\Why, you did Monica. You\'re the best piece of ass I\'ve had in a long time.\ She smiled and went in the house.I came about as hard for both mother and daughter that evening.The truth was that I came much harder for Wendy the Thursday night before.Maybe it was the sandwich, the beer, and having her wake me up with a blowjob.

Or maybe it wasn\'t a sandwich or beer. Wendy climbed into bed with me Sunday morning. She did have a key. She just didn\'t use it all that often. I felt the bed move, I opened my eye a crack and she was smiling at me and pulling her panties off. I saw her toss the pink panther underpants onto the floor, and then she pulled my sleep boxers off me and massaged my cock until it was standing straight up. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. When I felt the wetness of her tongue I looked again and her red pigtails were bouncing as she took me into her mouth all the way.\I know how to wake you up Professor,\ she said.She lifted her Care Bears nightgown up and milked my cock with her pussy sliding up and down me until I filled her with my cum.Then she pulled her nightgown off, stuck it in her pussy and I watched my freckled whore suck all the cum off of it.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home