Part 2 of Boss

Things had been quiet around the office as of late. I went through the usual post-coital feelings of immense guilt that had accompanied me after every girl I had snagged in college. Imagine bounding into work the next day and seeing your boss, as unsexy as she was the night before, on the phone, clicking on her keyboard, her glasses down to the end of her nose, immersed in work, the computer screen illuminating every wrinkle on her forehead.

EW! I thought to myself. I fucked a 53 year old woman! It felt like the morning after gulping down too many fruit cocktails. It was icky, And it was SO perverted. Undercover of night the desire can make your loins raw with hunger. In the plain daylight it makes you feel like a freak or sex crazed vampire.

I hoped that she would keep it a secret from the other co-workers, or would she? Did all the other women know? How could I tell. Was that on everyone\'s minds? \'Peter fucked Anne, how gross? Peter fucked anne why not me?\'

What the hell was going on? Suddenly Mr. Young and In Control was Mr. Without a Fucking Clue.

The worst was that she had grown kids my age that once in awhile popped their heads in the office. How weird was it to say hi to her son, knowing that I had fucked his mother in the very hole he was born out of.

It just didn\'t seem right. I, I had determined, had significant problems.

Anne was playing like nothing had happened. Maybe she thought she dreamed it.

At first I felt totally ashamed and repulsed by her. I kept in my cubicle, she said in hers. I wanted to have nothing to do with her. But I decided to be mature and play like nothing had happened too and try to put it behind me. And so we went on with our ho hum lives, I with a little less swagger in my step, her with a little less advice to give.

After a week or two my old style began to return. I felt pretty desperate again and the old fantasies about Anne would rekindle themselves at night. I would stroke myself and think about how it felt to suck on her clit and hear her moan. It was deeply erotic. I started warming to the idea of giving her another chance. And after all - she owned me a very BIG favor. Oh to watch her give it away. After 53 years, she must know how to suck a good cock.

-

Driving home in my car (fondling myself) after a hard day of work I received a telephone call. It was late autumn - cold out and I struggled to find that goddamn phone. I fumbled it out of my jacket and it fell on the floor and I picked it up and then I saw that it was her number. \'Oh shit\' I thought - my stomach sank into a pit. \'Don\'t be a little boy\' I said to myself. \'Just pick up the phone!\' So I did,

\'Hello\'

\'Hi Peter, it\'s Anne.\'

\'I know\' I said in the dry tone that was our cynical, detached staple. She chuckled.

\'Listen I have some work I need you to do by the end of this week and it\'s really important. Jesse just called me and told me that he can\'t do it because he\'s tied up with other things. Do you think you ca add it on to your work pile?\'

Without hesitating I said \'yes.\' The truth is I had plenty of things to do, but, always wanting to please my boss, I always said yes, without question. I was, in essence. A pushover.

At the same time I was a bit mad at her. Who the fuck was this lady that lets some 20 year old guy fuck her give her the cold shoulder and then hangs him out to dry. Was this all an easy game for her. She always seemed so distant. But at the same time she was NO babe. What was going through her mind?

\'So can you pick up the work now?\' she asked.

\'Huh?\' I responded.

\'You need to get a crack at it now,\' she said in an unusually demanding voice.

\'Come by my place and pick it up.\'

Dead silence.

\'You want me to come by now?\' I said, idiotically.

\'Yes,\' she said calm but firmly. \'It\'s REALLY important, I want you to take a look at it tonight.\'

GULP.

For the first time in my life, I was scared. Scared shitless. That old bitch wanted my cock back, and she was going to get it - whether I liked it or not. So I agreed to give it to her. But this time I wouldn\'t be so generous.

\'So where do you live.?\ I asked.

She proceeded to give me instructions as I drove on.

-

Anne\'s house was situated at the end of a road in a more rural part of the semi-large town we worked in.

There were lots of trees which looked rather spooky at this time of the year, and I have to say everything seemed a bit ghoulish as I drove to her house. The smoke from the back of my car dissipated into the mist, and the only light was that from my headlights, and the occasional window.

Inside so many I could see people curled up watching TV, leading free and normal lives. People who didn\'t fuck their boss, and weren\'t about to eat a 53 year old vagina.

I found the mailbox number and turned and bumped my way to he rather small cottage at the end of a long driveway. Neighboring dogs filled the air with howls and barks. My hands felt cold. My dick might as well have been shrink wrapped. I might as well have been about to get teeth drilled I was so anxious.

I walked through the crisp air to her door and rang the door bell.

The dogs in the background barked louder. I got colder. Finally the door creeped open and Anne stood in the doorway as I towered over her looking down.

\'So, where\'s the work?\' I said matter of factly.

\Not so fast Casanova,\ she said in her depressed clipped way, and managed a little grin.

\Get in here.\

I know most guys would then strip her down, fuck her in the ass, come in her face, and get the hell out of there, but I was not at the moment, one of those guys. This was too real for me.

Anne\'s house was small but comfy. Photos of her grown children, all in college, adorned the piano in her living room. Like all educated women she had a study, and a cozy kitchen that didn\'t look like it was used much.

\Are you hungry?\ she asked in a motherly tone.

\Nah, not really, but thanks,\ I responded. Anne wore a cute pair of overalls that showed off her enormous rack pretty well. She looked clean, and, in the darkness, rather girlish.

\Well that\'s too bad,\ she said, \because I made you dinner.\

Realizing that this was just going to get worse if I didn\'t open up and take it like a man, I asked youthfully (and nervous as hell) \we\'ll what\'s for dinner?\

She showed me.

Anne was an all American gal ands he had prepared an All American feast. Roast chicken, potatoes, string beans. It was wholesome, and it smelled pretty good. So we sat down to eat in her dark little kitchen with a little light and we began to make small talk.

\So how old are your sons?\ I began uncomfortably.

\Billy is 26,\ she answered. \He\'s the oldest.\

\Chris is 19, he just entered the Navy.\

How did it occur that I was fucking an older woman who had a grown son older than me?

My stomach squeezed in anxiety.

\So, um, tell me about yourself?\ I said as she poured me a very tall glass of red wine.

\Well I went to Wesleyan,\ she said.\in the 70s\

The 70s? How fucking long ago was that? \I taught English for a few years before I had Billy, then I went back and got my master\'s in.\

Her life read like a boring curriculum vitae. It was good though to bide the time before I could get out of that creepy place. Let\'s make it clear, I DID not want to fuck Billy\'s Mom again. Ever.

But she kept on, and turned the conversation back to me.

\So, what do you want to do with your life?\

It was like our first interview all over again. Originally I had said I wanted to be in PR or advertising like her. But this time I had enough red wine that I could only tell the truth.

\I have no fucking idea,\ I said.

\Oh come on Peter, you have a lot of potential,\ she said.

\Oh come on - no I don\'t\ I answered back cynically.

\Yes you do,\ she went on like she was my guidance counselor. \You are a gifted writer, you have really good people skills,\ she said. \and.\ she paused, looking unsure of herself.

\you have a beautiful cock.\

By this point I was so nervous, and so tipsy that I just said nothing.I didn\'t know what to say. How do you respond to that.

She touched my arm and wouldn\'t let go.

\Calm down sweety,\ she said in the warmest gentlest way.

\I\'ll make this easy on you.\

Anne slid her hands down to my nether region which had grown softer and warmer with every sip of red wine and begin to push my thighs apart. I tried touching her back, but I let her do what she wanted to do. She was by far more in control than I was.

She guided my chair into a position facing away from the table and got down on her knees while still massaging my lap and gently probing my penis which warmly filled with blood. It felt so innocent, like the first erections I had, and it ballooned underneath my blue jeans as she rubbed and looked up at me.

She had this wicked grin on her face - a mischievous catty grin. She looked like she loved rubbing my cock more than anything in the world. It was self righteous and a bit arrogant. She owned me and she knew it.

I watched her short aging hands touch me and unbuckle my belt, and unzip me and I lifted my hips silently as she yanked my jeans down around my ankles and Finally wrested my shaft from my soft linen boxers into her tiny hands.

Her cold blue eyes seemed alite with desire. Her lips seemed fuller. She looked younger.

\You know all the women in the office want you\ she said matter of factly.

\But I am the only one who will get you. Because I am the boss\ she said.

I let out a soft sigh of impending satisfaction in reponse.

With that final word and fiery look she began to gorge her small mouth on my long brown member, all the while looking up at me. I thought about how she must have looked when she was 17, in the back of a car in some conservative outfit, sucking off her first boyfriend after a high school football game, or how tight her old box must have been as her college english professor eased his ancient cock inside of this young specimine.

Now things had come full circle. I was the student and she was the teacher and she was relishing my youthfulness as much as she could.

Few women would let on, but the truth is many of them love nothing more about sex than feeling a warm cock in their mouth, their heads arched in accomodation - they know how powerful they are, and I felt as powerless.

I pumped my hips lightly as the head of my cock passed her lips into her mouth.

I ran my hands through her hair, and she kept at the rhythm and the suction. She was so gentle but applied her wet pressure to my shaft as she kneeded my balls in her hand and tickled the area between my anus and my testicles, looking up at me or closing here eyes in concentration.

Images passed through my mind of me fucking her the first time, of every pussy I\'d evertasted. I thought of who else wanted to fuck me and how powerful I would feel to make them all suck it like Anne was doing. I thought about her boys and how they\'d like to see their mom suck my big cock.

I thought about her huge tits, how big they were, how pink the nipples must be. I had never seen them, only felt them, and I imagine each one in my mouth as she slurped away in her loose warm mouth, sucking her young stud like the pro that she was. Beads of sweat rolled down my temple and back. Her hands guided me into her mouth as I pumped a bit harder.

The immense load of cum that sat under pressure in the bottom of my organ began to work its way up until I kept it under pressure and grabbed her head tighter, thrusting myself in her head in wild abandon. The spurts of semen began to spray out as I suddenly became very firm and still. Every muscle contracted in my body and I dug my feet into the wooden floor as larger bursts of cum shot out of my cock into Anne\'s warm mouth as she kept up her pressure and suckage, her head sweaty, her bangs in her face, her hands wet with spunk and saliva from her own throat.

I let out the deepest of moans and relaxed into my chair as the rest of my youth drizzled out of my gun into Anne\'s throat.

The kitchen suddenly reappeared out of the swirling black. there were chairs, and a table with food on it. And there was Anne, face down, pulling in big gusts of humid sex filled air.finally reaching up grabbing the wine glass and gulping down the red liquid to clear her throat.

Not knowing what to do I laughed a hideous shriek of sensuous joy.

\Well.\ I said looking at her, out of breath.

\I believe I returned the favor\ she said dryly with a twitch of her nose.

-

Later after we had cleaned up and drank several refreshing glasses of water Anne got back down to business, like she always did.

\So here\'s your new assignment\ she said.

\Shoot,\ I responded

\There\'s a new intern coming in\ she said. \Her name is Alison, she\'s an 19 year old kid thinking about a career in advertising. Your job is to train her\

\Train her\ I said, puzzled by the notion.

\We are TOO busy to do it ourselves,\ Anne continued. \She needs someone to supervise her, and you can be her direct contact, while I keep an eye on both of you.\

\Sounds easy enough\ I said without considering the innuendo.

\Well, just remember what i told you before,\ said Anne.

\What, that I have a beautiful cock,\ I responded with a kidding elbow in her side.

\Shut up,\ she said. \I\'m the boss,\ she said ironically. \and you will do everything I tell you to do to train her,\ she said in a faux mysterious tone.

\Understand?\

As much as I didn\'t, I knew I would do whatever Anne told me to do. She had so much dirt on me and there was no turning back. Whatever Anne wanted for this 19 year old girl named Alison, Anne was going to get.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home