Whats going on here? Leslie shouted as she entered the room.

Nothing mum, we were just talking to Bill and keeping him company, Jane said, blushing.

Then, Why all the giggling? You girls are up to no good! Come, you all have chores to do, scram.

Yes mum and the three girls quickly left the room.

How are you feeling, Bill? Leslie asked after closing the door behind the girls.

Im alright, I replied Feeling a whole lot better, thank you

Once again I cant tell you how sorry I am about the accident

Dont worry, I replied You and the girls have treated me well for the last week. Anyway, I should be thinking about leaving now as I dont think there is any reason why I should bother you any more.

Rubbish, you stay here as long as you need; besides we do need a man around the farm.

What about the farm hands? I asked.

Well they can do the work on the farm, but we need someone to take care of us.

What do you mean? I asked curiously.I think you know what I mean, she stated as she stretched out next to me on the bed.But. Ssshhhhhh. She said placing her fingers on my lips, We will do anything you ask if you decide to stay and help us out.

This could end up in being a rather tiresome job as there were 4 girls to satisfy.

Okay, I replied I can only stay for a couple of months and there are going 2 have 2 b a couple of rules set out. No.1, you will have 2 set out a timetable on who I am 2 attend to on each day. No.2 Only 1 lady per day leaving me with 3 days of rest 4 the week and No.3 I am the one 2 decide if there is 2 b any changes to the timetable and finally No.4 everyone is 2 wear only their underwear in the house, is that understood?

Yes, my dear, she said and whipped the blankets off me.

My cock was standing at attention. Oooooohhhhhhh! What do we have here. She murmured as she lowered her head to take my thick cock into her mouth.

Aaaahhhh! Yes. Suck my cock, you little mother of the slut kingdom.

But her head was bobbing up and down with all her concentration for her 2 have heard me. At this time she swung her legs over my face only 2 reveal her juicy, beautiful cunt under her summer dress.

Eat me, pppllleeeaaassse! she begged.

But I had already got my hands to her buttocks and spread her cheeks. I managed 2 get her clit between the tips of my thumb and forefinger and I was rubbing it gently.

Oooohhhhhhh! Yes, she squirmed, lifting her head from my cock. Suck it slut, I said, giving her a slap on her bare backside.

Immediately she went back to attending to my cock. She had placed her hands on either side of my legs and it looked as if she was exercising (push ups). She was bobbing up and down using her arms to do the motion and keeping her head straight with her back. 3 of my fingers were twisting around now in her very wet cunt and I was preparing 2 insert a fourth but I was uncomfortable.

Come, mother slut, sit up here with them spread as wide as possible.

She obliged, spreading her leg so that each foot was either side of the bed. I knelt down in front of her and inserted the 3 fingers into her cunt. The 4th slipped into her now drenched cunt with ease. As I twisted the fingers about gently, her legs kept on bending at the knees. Her hands were clasped around the back of my neck and she pulled herself toward me so that her large breasts were swaying in front of my face. I lowered my mouth to her erect nipples and startednibbling at them very gently swapping between them.

By this time, my thumb was about 2 make an entry into her cunt. Sliding it in gently, forming a cone with my hand and I formed a fist. She inhaled the rest of her body freezing. I twisted my wrist slowly and that was it. She came and came and came. Talk about multiple orgasms.All of a sudden the rooms door flung open and the 3 daughters were standing there.

MUM, they exclaimed.

Dont worry girls, she said Bill has decided 2 stay a few more months with us

Yippee! they shouted and ran towards the bed

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home