Caught In The Web

It was another boring day. Having just got back from job I only wanted to take a shower and cook a little something to eat later. I loved being alone sometimes and it was a perfect chance since my boyfriend was in a trip and I had a whole week to spend in solitude. Some say they hate loneliness but being always with someone can make one crazy. We all need some silence from time to time. So I grabbed the chance and decided to spend this week doing any crazy thing that would occur.

I had my shower, feeling the day\'s tiredness vanishing and my body becoming relaxed. What was next? I\'d cook something light, since I was always obsessed with my body and shape. I never wanted to lose the lines I loved. A little narcissism is not that bad after all. I always thought I had a good body and loved seeing it, touching it and feeling hot and good. Not a thing to share but I guess it\'s just the truth and anybody would accept that loves it. Name one that doesn\'t touch him or herself and I will consider them liars.

After eating my salad and chicken, you know food for models as I usually say, I thought it would be perfect to drink some red wine. As I said, I would do anything to relax and have some good time, no matter what that would mean.

I served myself wine in a crystal glass and being a hater of television I decided to listen to some music, which happens to be my favorite hobby. What else could accompany me in this evening? Well, my laptop was a good solution. The web could make my time pass easily and well. I turned it on, connected and went to my favorite singles site which I hadn\'t used for sometime. The worst I could get tonight would be a hot discussion with someone I didn\'t know. Why not? Everybody does it and it was long ago since I did it.

I picked up a nickname and entered. The room for the 30plus singles was full of people like me looking for some delight, either in their loneliness or their desperation. It\'s sad but nowadays there is so much loneliness around us. People seem to be faking and that thought is really frightening. Well, I\'m not like them but I have to amuse myself so here I am.

The moment I entered I already had some men \talking\ to me. So natural.men always hit first. I like that.

It\'s the same old story of the hunter and the prey. Men hunt, women run and finally they\'re caught. Amusing, isn\'t it? Both men and women love this game since the beginning of existence. It\'s how we\'re made. It\'s our nature to act like this. Of course women seem to resist but that\'s a rule to the game. It makes it more interesting and it makes blood boil. Men on their side run behind women, chase them like a lion chases a deer and they get hotter by our resistance. An exciting and wonderful game one would agree.

Anyway, in this site there is a rule to have a photo next to the nickname, so I placed a picture of me, which I like a lot, and maybe this was why I received some invitations immediately. I checked the guys that contacted me and saw their ages were really close to mine which I consider an important factor. I never wanted to have a man ten years older or younger than me. Two or three years older or younger, was always my standard.

I should also add here that beautiful men were always my peak. I\'m not a racist or whatever but who can resist a beautiful man and especially when he combines a gorgeous body, a cute yet mannish face and my own fetish.long hair.

It seems that I was lucky enough to see such a guy, at least as far as it concerns to face and hair, among the ones who had contacted me. He was 34 years old, having a fascinating face and hair that seemed to reach his shoulders. He was exactly what I had in mind and I was so lucky to trace him. Fortune was here and as it proved later, it would stay.

I sent him a reply, greeting him. This is a usual movement for beginning such a conversation. He replied me immediately and two minutes later we were talking in private.

After getting to know each other a little better, including some details about our lives, jobs, etc., the discussion started becoming hotter.

He was too sensual and sexual and his replies to what I was saying were rather teasing. He seemed to know what he wanted and of course I was too open by my side. I don\'t know why but this guy attracted me. It was his face, his looks, his way of putting words together when he replied, that switched on my imagination.

This imagination of mine, which was always one of my best given gifts, could work so easily. Just a word, a sound or an image could set it on fire. Well, it turned out that this guy had some good sparkles to start the fire.

By the very first moment after the typical lines were exchanged, he managed to make me feel a little hot. A desire that was growing higher as the discussion kept going on. He knew how to turn on a woman using raw phrases and making me feel like he was sitting next to me.or should I say above or below me? Well, this went on for more than an hour and we were getting more hornier.

Finally he started trying to persuade me that we should meet each other. He was trying so hard to make me decide and he almost begged me to go to his house. I was a little thoughtful about that, but the truth is that I was thinking seriously about it.

It was a little risky to go to a stranger\'s house in the middle of the night, considering that it was already past midnight, but after some thought I decided that it was either take it or leave it.

I was always a risky person and nothing had ever stopped me from doing what I had in my mind. There were lots of times when I had regretted what I did, but most of them I had to remember with a smile. I only hoped this risk would be on the smile\'s account.

I wrote his address, exchanged our phone numbers to make it easier and promised to be there in an hour.

I started dressing and making up me. I wanted to be desirable and that was my priority now. I chose a black dress, with a huge dcolletage, a black scarf and a pair of black high heeled shoes. Simplicity was always my best, so I didn\'t wear any jewelry, didn\'t need to. I put on my favorite scent and went out.

My car was the mean to take me to him. A little adventure never harmed anyone I guess.

His house proved to be closer than I thought. It only took me 30 minutes to get there, so I was right in time. I\'ve never wanted to set up anyone, the same as I never wanted anyone setting up me.

I was a little anxious about what I would face. I had made the thought that maybe the picture was false, or he may have been totally different from what he had showed but still I wanted to give it a try. Nothing would stop me.

I rung his doorbell and he told me that his house was on the last floor. I took the elevator and while I was on my way up to his apartment, I kept looking at the mirror to secure I was fine and nothing seemed strange on me. All was perfect and when I got up I saw he was already at his door waiting for me with a huge smile on his pretty face.

To be honest it was even better seeing him closer than what he looked in his picture. He was taller than me, even if I wore my high heeled shoes. He had a well shaped body from what I was allowed to see through his shirt and trousers. His hair was slightly longer than the picture and the color was black. His eyes on the other hand were blue, a contrast that made him irresistible. This was what I saw and believe me; sometimes Nature creates art when people are born.

Well, he invited me in, kissing me on the cheek as a welcoming gist. Coming close to kiss me I smelled his perfume which was so exciting. A real man like the ones I always had in my fantasies.

He offered me some wine, continuing what I was drinking at home, a detail he remembered from our conversation. He had a well decorated house, or at least a well decorated living room, combining modern furniture and some pieces of art on his walls. A really warm environment that was completed by the candles that burnt in all four corners. He had also put on music that fitted perfectly to the whole scene. I felt so good being there. I was confident that this night would be a dream.

He sat next to me in the couch and I could easily smell his delightful perfume that awakened my senses more. We talked a little about how easy it was to get there and about how crazy we were for doing this.

A moment later he put his arm around my shoulders making me feel warm. He looked me deep in the eyes spreading a wave all over me by his spells. Such a beautiful face he had.

He came closer and touched my lips with his, just a slight touch like asking me the permission to move. I still looked in his eyes waiting for the kiss. The next thing that happened was that kiss. His lips were so soft and felt them tender on mine. Our kiss started becoming more passionate and he sunk his tongue to my mouth exploring, demanding.

The hunter had attacked me. His hand now caressed my hair while his other one started coming up to my breasts. I put my arms around his neck pushing his head towards me to make our lips join even more. Our breathing became heavier and the lust we felt earlier while talking on the web arose again. I took my left hand down to find out that he had become so hard all this time. My touch was like an electric wave to his body.

The very next minute he kneeled before me and took my dress up to reveal my underwear. He stared at me for a while and then he bent his head close to my already burning loins. Showing me he wanted to undress me, I lifted my hips to help him take it off.

What followed was what I expected. With his head so close to my pussy, he started torturing me with his tongue. He knew so well how to make me sigh and moan. His tongue was so experienced and found all the spots that drove me crazy. I was shivering under his licking and waves of pleasure flooded all over my body.

While doing that he was looking me deep in the eyes waiting for more reaction.

Like me, he got all the pleasure by the pleasure he offered. Not many people get that much of pleasure by making others feel good. But in our case he knew it was another piece of the puzzle. He kept licking at me and I was so close to cum just by that. A huge wave caused by my orgasm soon made my body shiver. I felt so good!

It was my turn to move and when he sat again on the couch I was the one who kneeled before him. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers to reveal his hard rock cock. It was big enough but my job was to make it bigger and offer him the pleasure he had offered me earlier. I took it in my hand and started stroking it while I never stopped looking at his blue eyes. I was so full of lust for him!

After a while, I got rid of my dress and shoes and let myself be naked before his eyes.

He liked what he saw, letting a sigh go out and right away I kneeled again to continue what I had left. I first touched his head with my tongue. I loved his taste. Then, with such burning desire, I pushed him in my mouth.

It was first a little, then deeper and deeper until he touched my throat. His sighing was more than delight to me and I kept sucking him increasing my rhythm as I felt him becoming harder.

He had put his hand on my head like he was caressing me or, even better, like showing me the speed he preferred. He enjoyed all this pleasure he got, but he didn\'t want to cum yet. He wanted to play with me and next game was a good 69, the ultimate game to my opinion, when partners delight each other at the same time.

Having my juicy cunt above his head and being above his cock was more than exciting. His fingers penetrating my wet pussy was my path to heaven once again.

I continued sucking him while I was melting above his mouth. We kept playing like this for some minutes before switching to a good position to finally fuck.

He preferred to have me on top of him and of course I loved being invaded like that. That way I would feel him deep inside me. I was like an Amazon on her horse, riding him the way I wanted and getting out of control feeling I would cum again.

The touch of his hands on my breasts was adding more to my pleasure. The most amazing of all was that we managed to cum together feeling each other\'s spasms.

Exhausted but full we lied on the couch. A red burning couch which was the witness of our sin.

After taking a shower he gave me his robe to wear and we sat down to finish our drink.

I was sitting with his arm around me, with my head on his chest feeling so relaxed yet tired. We both felt so tired that he suggested going to his bed. And so we did. We lied down totally naked. In any case we had nothing to hide from each other since we already knew a lot about each other\'s body.

I don\'t know for how many minutes I was awake but I guess it was less than two. Same happened with him. All this sweet fatigue drove us to Morpheus\'s arms so easily.

Suddenly I woke up feeling so good. He had surprised me awaking and stroking my pussy. I was feeling horny again and soon we started making love once more. This time he was so tender, like caressing my lust with his.

I think he wanted to guide me to his garden of roses through a path of delectation. And what I found in this garden can easily beat the beauty of blooming flowers. Our climax was now stronger and lasted more.

Another round would follow later since right after this second fuck, he continued teasing me and making me feel this would not end. Although he had just cum, he was up again and started licking, sucking and biting my nipples, that seemed to get as hard as ever, under his tongue.

I sighed needing him but he had other plans in his mind. This time he turned me over and he continued licking down my spine till he reached my ass and started to moisten it.

Having spread my legs with his hands, he slid two fingers inside my wet pussy. I was in total ecstasy and really wanted him in me. I told him to do that and he put all his length deep in my ass guiding me to the pleasure island once more. He got faster and faster as he was about to cum and let his juices flood inside me before falling on me fully exhausted.

Again the next thing to do was to fall asleep since all this making love marathon had drained and exhausted us.

This was the beginning of a story that later on would develop more. This magnificent man, whom I met under such unusual way, became later my boyfriend.

Our relationship evolved better than one would expect. Unfortunately some drama occurred when I had to break up with my ex boyfriend, but you know life is unpredictable. I was so in love with this gorgeous man and the same applied to him.

Our story went on and on and three years later we ended up getting married.

Today we live in our house, the one he welcomed me that night, with our two children and still being as crazy for each other as we were that night.

I always said that life is a trip and you have to enjoy each moment and grab any chance you\'re given.

Luckily, I grabbed the chance I was given that night, although I took my risk, and I found my other half on this earth. I\'m more than happy and I\'m sure I\'ll never stop loving him.

He\'s my all and I\'m his all. What more can two people expect in this hard life than find the significant other they deserve?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home