MY WIFE SUSIE AND OUR BLOODHOUND

I was awakened to females having sex with dogs when I was 12 after reading about it in a contact magazine.

I left home when I was 19 and moved to a village in Hertfordshire where I met Susie. She was 5 tall, long black hair, fabulous body with a nice firm pair of pointed breasts. I was in lust with her the moment I saw her and we hit it off and started dating two days later. Sue was living with this posh guy who could not give her enough sex, so I stepped in. After a couple of months she left him and moved in with me.

Sue could not get enough sex, I tried but even my performances we not enough. We talked about introducing another man, Sue talked about a black man with a big cock. I jokingly mentioned getting a dog, this turned her on, but then I said I was joking, which seemed to annoy Susie but she said nothing.

Sue like to be tied down and I would oral her pussy, I would lick her till she was about to cum, then stop before she came, she would call me names, swear at me for not letting her cum, then I would start again, stop again, until eventually I would let her cum, she loved it, she said it gave her the best orgasms.

I asked her to marry me and five weeks later had a Church wedding, she wore white and looked gorgeous.

After the wedding and reception, we went back to our house, where I carried her across the threshold, I told her I wanted to tied her down and have sex while she was wearing her wedding dress, she agreed.

I took her upstairs, tied her face down on the edge of the bed, legs spread, I put a blindfold on her, pulled down her knickers to her knees and left the room. I returned with Jake, a well endowed black guy, he went to Sues face and stuck his cock into her mouth, then took her blindfold off. Sue gasped with delight, I went behind her and stuck my cock in her pussy. She sucked Jakes cock like it was the last as I fucked her pussy, she came several times. I soon came in her pussy, pulled out my cock and started to lick her pussy, sucking and licking both our cum juices. I beckoned to Jake who stuck his 9 thick cock into her tight pussy, Jake fucker her, Sue screamed to be fucked harder, Jake obliged, and Sue came several time before Jake filled her pussy with his seed. As his cum dripped from her pussy I could not resist licking his black seed from my Susies lovely pussy, or should I say my brides pussy. Jake then went to Sue mouth and she started to suck him off again. I then brought in Sues wedding present, a large bloodhound called Rex. Rex was a calm rescue dog I got from the Blue cross. Rex went to Sues pussy and started to lick it, his rough tongue soon got her attention, she looked around to see Rexs 8 cock hanging down squirting pre cum on her legs. He tried to mount her and I guided his cock into her pussy, she gasped as he went in. He fucked her hard, his knot pressed against her pussy lips, then with a couple of thrusts went in, this made Susie cum several times. The dog knotted, turned around and was tied with Susie for 25 minutes. During this time she sucked off Jake and me twice. Rex then pulled out making a large plop, the cum poured out and again I could not resist licking Susies cum dripping pussy.

We all had sex several times that night and the next day. Rex was two years old when I got him and he died 11 years later, I believe a happy dog. I replaced Rex with a Bruno, a Great Dane, with a much larger cock, nearly 12 overall and a bigger knot. Jake visited us on a regular basis and joined in our fun, which Sue said made me the best husband a woman could want.

We remained married for 20 years before Sue died in a car accident, Bruno pined for her after her death and died two weeks later from grief. I never got over Sues death and never had any sort of relationship after that, I am now 55, but now again looking for another Sue.

Sorry for the sad ending but being married to Sue was the best time of my life.

Roger

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home