19

NAUGHT CAUGHT

Rachel eagerly arrives for her first little league game. Jeff gives her a big hug and kiss before running to the field. He sees Freds father standing alone. Mr. Weber, its OK if you look at my, me, as long as you dont get hard.

In quite a rage, but quietly, How dare you suggest Jeff moves on, to end the squabble.

The Cubs seem cocky to Sean as they arrive for their game against the Tigers who are looking for their first win. He calls a team conference emphasizing the importance of respecting every opponent, taking them seriously.

Michaels first pitch hits the leadoff batter. Then he walks the next two, loading the bases. Sean makes a pitching change but Karim appears mentally unprepared to pitch so early in the game. Five runs come in before three outs.

In the bottom of the first inning, Jeff swings at the first pitch, which bounces on home plate. The second pitch goes down the middle, called strike two. Jeff swings at pitch three, eye high, for strike three.

Back in the dugout Sean asks, Why didnt you think about buntingthe infielders werent looking for one.

I should be able to get a real hit against this team.

Oh! And I always thought that bunting took more skill than a home run swing. Stupid me! Against this team I bet you could hit with one hand tied behind your back. And dont look for a walk. That would look foolish against a bunch of losers.

I take it that youre not happy with my at-bat.

Are you, Jeff?

Hanging his head, No.

If we dont respect this team, we will continue to be embarrassed by them.

Later Clyde moves two steps to get under a lazy fly ball. The ball hits the heal of his glove, dropping to the ground. In his frustration his throw to second base sails over Michaels head into right field, allowing two runs to score. In the dugout afterward, Fred bombards him with insults. Several Cubs join in before Sean steps in to break it up. Clyde moves to the corner to cry alone. After a minute, Sean comes over to comfort him, assuring him that hes not upset by his errors. Karim joins in with support.

The Cubs have some inspiring moments, yet continue to be haunted by humiliation, which ends in a 12-11 loss. Jeff and other Cubs fight off tears.

Rachel gives Sean a hug to raise his spirit. He says, Thanks. Its too late to go to the beach. Why dont we go swimming at my house?

Sounds like a plan. Meet you there.

As soon as Jeff feels safe in his mothers car he cries hysterically, I hate baseball! I hate myself. I hate life.

Before driving off, Rachel leans across the seat to console her son. Jeff hugs her tightly, turning to cry against her breasts. Soon he feels good enough to go.

In no time theyre at Seans pool. Jeff continues to rub his red eyes. Rachel removes her top and begins working on her bra. Mom, youre not allowed to swim naked here.

Of course I can. Then thinking shes happy that Sean set this rule for Jeff, But I didnt bring a bathing suit.

Sean opines, Id love to see you in a bikini Rachel. I never have, you know. But I think we can make an exception todaymy parents are out of town and no one else will just walk in.

Jeff becomes excited, Me too?

If your mom says OK.

Sure, since Im here too. Jeff already was down to his undies and had them off before anyone could reconsider. He quickly runs into the pool.

Sean sadly says, I see Jeff took the loss hard.

Yeah, its been quite a long time since Ive seen him like this.

The pools a good diversion, Rachel. This was the first time they didnt feel challenged. Nothing I said seemed to matter for long. They kept falling in the rut.

Jeff walks back to them, Arent you coming in?

Jeff looks different to Sean, but cant figure out why. Somehow he looks more confident, self-assuredstrange, after a humiliating loss. All three jump into the pool, and start hitting a volleyball around.

After getting out and drying off, the doorbell rings. Jeff asks, Who could that be?

Well, they must know someones home so I better answer it. Sean goes to the door wrapping a towel around himself on the move. Hello Roxanne.

Hi Sean. Ive been missing you.

Youve been on my mind too.

Startled, seeing Jeff in the background, Why is there a naked boy in your house!?

Sean turns to look; but is speechless. Jeff hollers, My mom is here too. Seans head sinks, but he also breaths a sigh of relief. He also notices how Jeff had changedhis hips are more open as he moves. Not that he tried to hide his boyhood in the past, far from that. But now hes all out there. Apparently yesterdays penis discussion influenced his attitude most wonderfully. But for Roxannes sake, to bad this change happened so quickly.

So youve become a nudist, huh.

Thinking Jeff was crazy to leave the pool area, You could say that.

Well, Im leaving.

That would be good. But we need to talk again.

For sure, Sean. Bye.

See ya, Roxanne. Closing the door, Sean sighs, Glad thats over.

Jeff runs to Sean, hugs him, That really sucks.

Yes, but lets not use Alex words. You know, I wish you had stayed out of sight.

Yeah, I realize that now.

Sean wants to praise Jeff for his newly found confidence, but decides that its better unspokenor he may become self-conscience, hurting his self-assurance. Then Sean begins thinking that Jeffs change and his mistake are related. Both have to do with forgetting oneself. Getting back to the patio, Rachel says, That smells royally.

Worse. Butmaybe this is better. Like she said, Im a nudist now.

Naturist.

Whatever. How could I go back to Roxanne now, unless she becomes a naturist? Fat chance of that.

Rachel remarks, It doesnt have to be that black and white. But it works for me, talking selfishly. She embraces Sean.

Im realizing how much of an obstacle to nurture clothes are. Getting naked on our first date, that really wasnt a date, to start out anyway, getting naked simplifies everything, intimacy flows naturally. Yeah, were both hot for each other, but loving each other tenderly becomes more important. Back in slow motion mode, my sex drive drove me crazy, insane. I wont go back.

I love you sooo much. Reaching for a kiss, Rachels tongue moves deep into Seans mouth. And Sean searches the recesses of Rachels lovely mouth. After watching with delight briefly, Jeff, realizing hes on his own for awhile, runs and dives into the pool. Sean, you graduated. Congratulations!

Rachel, what are you talking about?

To become a true naturist, a person gets past sexual obsession. You control sex, rather than sex controling you.

Wow! Thanks. Yeah, I did graduate!



20

ROUGH N TOUGH

After school Jeff goes to Seans house. As expected, hes home.

Well, well, well. Who is this coming to grammas house.

Laughing, Its little red riding hood.

Hunching his back over, with a cackling voice, Are you sure youre not the big bad wolf, houuuuuu. My eyes arent so good, you know.

Well, maybe I am. Well have to get into your bed, if you want to find out.

Not so quick sonny. I

Dont call me sonny. Im your honey.

With his voice still cackling, Oh. Oh. Oh. So you are. Well then, come on in already.

You are too much, Sean.

Well sonny honey, I dont come cheap. I charge my clients a hundred dollars just to talk to me.

Turn around and Ill give you a hundred bucks.

Cooooorny. Lets get in bed. But be gentle with this buck.

Jeffs naked by the time he gets to Seans bed. Who said anything about stripping, sonny honey?

I did, telepathically. You werent listening. Now we need to strip you too. By the way Sean, how come you get hard when I mention my mother but dont when were naked with her.

Ouch. Hitting me before Im down, huh.

Im sorry. I didnt realize how tough this topic would be.

Giving Jeff a hug in appreciation of his candor, and for his own comfort, I dont know, Jeff. The touchy part of this issue is my discomfort with having an erection in your presence.

You didnt seem uncomfortable at Blacks Beach when you two were smooching in the water.

Thats true, but it was appropriate in that situation. So you also see, my penis does rise to the occasion, with your mother.

Yeah, but why can you control it on the beach and at your pool, but not when alone with me?

Yeah, Jeff, I know thats the real question. Let me know when you have an answer.

So you dont know?

Well. Maybe it has to do with respect. I respect your mom too much to be horny every minute with her. But if Im not with her, I usually get horny when shes on my mind.

I get it. That makes sense. Why arent you hard now? Were talking about her.

Youre question sidetracked me. But lets drop the topic now, and your mom, OK?

OK, Sean. I have another tough topic, but about me. When I went to my room last night I thought terrible things.

Well, you have plenty of company.

Really? Who else?

I think we should stay focused on you.

I was hoping youd let me get sidetracked.

It helps, Jeff, to talk about your troubles with someone you trust.

I got so angry about yesterdays ball game again. I hate myself. I swore at myself about every mistake I made in the game. And I hate being humiliated by a rotten team. Some Cubs claimed we lost on purpose because we felt sorry for the Tigersto cover up their embarrassment.

Jeff, just talk about yourself for now.

Id rather die than be humiliated. I thought about painless ways to die. I told my mother I was sick, so I wouldnt have to go to school. She didnt fall for it. I swore at her. I feel so bad. I would pull my hair out if it didnt hurt.

So how do you plan on dying?

Jumping off a cliff was my best idea.

How would your mother feel, Jeff, after you did it?

Probably worse than me now.

You got that rightand me too! You arent gonna like what Ive got to say.

I trust you Sean. Say it.

You need to embrace your humiliation like you embrace me.

Ugh!

God has a way of getting our attention when our attitude needs adjustment.

What attitude do I need to change?

Jeff, I think you can figure it out. What are you humiliated about?

Doing bad against a lousy team.

Firmly, So youre a lousy player.

Hey! That hurts. Watch that!

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sourly, Whats that supposed to mean?

It hurts you to be called lousy. How do you think the Tigers feel about being labeled lousy?

Goodthey won.

No. They feel good about winning but hurt by your label. You dissed them.

Not just me!

Right now, Jeff, no one elses faults matter. You dissed them when you thought it was below your dignity to bunt against them or to draw a walk. And by insulting them you messed up your own game.

Now I feel worse yet!

So, good buddy, are you gonna beat yourself up some more? Or embrace your pain?

Oh! I get it now!

As they hug each other, Sean says, Now you can think about the Cubs who covered up their embarrassment.

Yeah, they were running away from their painnot facing it. I got some teammates to talk toand some Tigers.

They proceed in their naked state into unrestrained passionate touching, hugging, and kissing. Intense intimacy, at its best, without the complications of erotic feelings.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home