Charleston Heat

When it comes to feedback, very few offer critical analysis of a story. Many are anonymous although I\'ve gathered more than two hundred email addresses over the months and Dawn and I do stay in touch with many of the people that write, either by email or, in some cases, by phone.

Not surprisingly, most of the feedback pertains to Dawn. Some of the feedback comes from women, but the majority comes from horny guys writing about how they\'d like to fuck her or have her suck their cocks until they come in her mouth. Still others place themselves in the story and talking about jacking-off while reading with visions of shooting their load of hot cum deep in her pussy, ass, mouth or all over her face.

Don\'t misunderstand, we enjoy these emails and respond to everyone providing an email address. A copy of all feedback I receive as well as responses is sent to Dawn and at times she responds on her own and engages the reader in chat, general to sexual.

Anyway, Carl just happened upon a story about glory holes and knew the places referred to in the story. I guess, as I found out later, the email from him came January 16th. It was different than most. A little about the story but mostly about the events and of course where everything took place. Oh, there were some suggestive comments but nothing real graphic. It was really more of a courtesy note from him about the story and that he\'d like to stay in touch.

Well, we did stay in touch. First by email, then by phone, and ultimately meeting in person. He had read our biography and knew Dawn engaged in phone sex from time to time and suggested he\'d like to do that but didn\'t press the issue. Actually, during the more than four months we communicated, he wasn\'t pushy at all. As much as Dawn likes the raunchy email we get, and later his did get more graphic, I know his approach made her feel comfortable and my guess is it in large part contributed to meeting him later.

Arrangements were made for a weekend morning to talk with Carl on the phone. Dawn was her flirtatious self. She talked about her obsession of sucking cock and tried to get him going on sexual topics but he seemed more interested in general chat. The second phone call was different.

It was another weekend morning when he called her home. We were snuggled in bed expecting his call. With my head buried between her legs I only heard her side of the conversation. She talked about her love of sucking cock, licking the precum from the head, flicking and rolling her tongue just under the head, about fucking in various positions and back to her favorite sexual act-sucking cock! I could hear her asking him to describe his cock to her, was he getting wet, about wanting to lick the precum from the head of his hard cock and drink it down and then have him shoot his heavy load of hot, creamy cum deep into her mouth. Well, needless to say, he came as she talked about the things she wanted to do to and with him, and with loud moans according to her. The call was over and a short time later, from my gentle licking and swirling tongue on her little white clit just above her shaved opening, she came too, writhing and bucking wildly on the bed.

We continued having contact with Carl as the months passed. It was getting close to one of my two annual hiking trips to the mountains of Tennessee. I generally meet Dawn on the way back somewhere in West Virginia for a few days. As my vacation grew nearer, our conversations with Carl changed to talking about arranging a meeting among the three of us. Actually, it almost turned out to be party of four, but a female friend he had couldn\'t make it. Strangely, for this particular meeting, that worked out for the best.

It was agreed we would meet to talk and see if things clicked. Carl felt we should meet at a restaurant for coffee although as it turned out, we met in our hotel room. By then, I felt comfortable having him meet us there. Still, there was no pressure by anyone, the way it should be, and everybody understood nothing may happen or, maybe everything and anything would. That wouldn\'t be known until we met and got to know each other better and in person.

In the meantime, another story came out about my feeble attempt to fulfill one of Dawn\'s fantasies. She had been wanting to see me suck a cock for some time and I never felt comfortable with it. I don\'t know, maybe I was afraid she would think I was gay or something. Perhaps it was just my own inhibitions that kept me from going there. I\'m not really sure and felt a little guilty about it because she had done just about everything I had asked of her. But, we have an agreement neither of us does anything that makes either of us feel uncomfortable. She never pushed, but joked about it from time to time. I guess she was just testing the waters every now and then and there is no subject so taboo either of us can\'t talk about. Communication, whether on sexual or other topics, has been the key to our growing and evolving relationship.

The reality was, the whole thing about sucking cock did fascinate me, but not in the way Dawn first thought. What fascinated me was this 5-7, 120 pound beauty with reddish-blonde hair and her love for something that to me seemed so unnatural. Once on a drive in the country I asked her a bunch of questions about how it felt, why she didn\'t gag, what it felt like when cum came squirting out of a cock and into her mouth, how it tasted, etc.

She thought I was curious and wanted to try it. I was just trying to figure out how having something stuffed in your mouth sliding in and out could even feel good. I could remember my old drinking days in college when a finger pushed slightly in mouth toward the back of my throat made me sick. Yet, she was able to take the length of my cock all the way into her mouth and hold it there. Somehow the whole thing didn\'t make sense to me.

So, anyway, back to the story that Carl had read on Literotica. I finally gave it try for her but failed miserably. Carl had read the story and emailed Dawn letting her know she wouldn\'t have had the problems she had with me if he would have been in my place. She took that as a signal he was interested in me, but it was clear she was kidding around with me. I knew better. He wanted to fuck her but she saw it as an opening to bring it up more than once.

Initially the subject kind of died, except for her joking from time to time about sucking Carl\'s cock and how he and I were using her as a way to get to each other. For me, I just like to watch her with other people, male or female, and she has gone out of her way to bring most of my fantasies to reality.

So, did I think about? Yeah, I did, but only because she would mention it from time to time. Carl never said another word about it until just before we met that scheduled afternoon. They talked on the phone shortly before she was leaving to meet me and he mentioned it letting her know he wouldn\'t have a problem with it if we didn\'t. When she told me about it when we met, there was an unmistakable look of delight in her eyes and a feeling of nervousness welled up in the pit of my stomach. On the other hand, I knew I wouldn\'t have to do anything I didn\'t want to. Still, there was a feeling of excitement mixed with the anxiety. She didn\'t press me for an answer though.

The emails and phone calls continued and, as I said, I started to feel very comfortable with Carl and by now, so did Dawn. Otherwise, we would have taken him up on his offer about meeting at a restaurant. Even in the room, we both knew, and so did he, that nothing was going to happen for sure. We would just talk first although I let him in on a secret from one of the stories I had written. We would know if it was ok ay with us and he should pay attention to what she was wearing. If we were okay with, he should pay attention to her and he would definitely know. At that point it would be up to him and a matter of his comfort level.

It came from a story that followed the one that caught Carl\'s attention in the first place. It was about another guy we had met in West Virginia. In that meeting, she had worn a long, loose fitting dress with no panties underneath. We sat in the back of our van talking to the guy about general things. After what she felt was enough talk, and then exchanging knowing glances with each other, she raised her legs up placing her feet on the seat, legs slightly spread apart. I was sitting on the floor in front of her and had a clear shot of her bare pussy. As she rubbed her hands slowly up and down her legs, pulling the long loose dress up as she did, she turned toward the guy and that was all it took. He dropped down to the floor and ate her pussy, while I licked and nipped her nipples, until she came.

It was her turn now and she pulled him back up on the seat in the back of the van, got his pants down and licked gently around his cock before taking it deeply in her mouth.

So, I let Carl know that would be the signal and before leaving on vacation I made sure to remind Dawn to bring the dress with her. I made my final plans to leave and would be meeting Dawn in about 10 or so days in Charleston. We had other plans. We generally go to visit the glory holes of West Virginia and to the strip clubs where Dawn always gets a lap dance from the dancer of her choice. The lap dances are very sensual to watch, depending of course on the particular dancer and how far she\'s willing to go. One in particular was willing to go pretty far and there was a dance on this trip that turned into more, but that\'s the subject of the next story.

Except for the peace and solitude of the mountains I yearn for, the trip itself was pretty uneventful. My goal is to find bears and I hiked the areas where the bears were active but saw none on this trip. By the end of the first week I was missing Dawn horribly and couldn\'t wait to see her. On the day I left, I was so anxious to see her I made the trip to Charleston in one day instead of two even though I knew she wouldn\'t be coming until the next day. The plan was we would meet there, stay three days and then head north but stay in West Virginia the entire time. That ended up changing because of other events.

Dawn showed up early in the afternoon the next day. We had planned to spend the entire first night together rather than go out. We had plenty of time for that the next couple of nights. On the other hand, I wasn\'t expecting her so early in the day, but still, except for quick trip downstairs to the hotel restaurant late at night to get something to eat, we didn\'t leave the room that night enjoying the company of each other. The next night we did go out and met a dancer using the name \Sugar\. We never did find out her real name although we did learn a little more about her later.

On vacations, both of us stay up late and sleep in late. Not necessarily by choice, but because of her work schedule, Dawn is a morning person. Me, well, I\'ve never been that way and never will be. Getting up before 10 is a struggle even when I\'m not on vacation and since we had been out late, we both knew it was going to be tough getting up earlier than we typically do, but Carl was going to be there at one o\'clock in the afternoon. I wanted to give him a call and see if we could make it two or three but Dawn nixed that idea reminding me he had already made arrangements to get off work at noon so I dropped it. Certainly we could be ready by one. At least I knew I could. Dawn has a routine that unfortunately takes more time to get ready to got out with me, or in this case, to meet someone else.

First, the bath water has to run and get nice and hot. Then she has to shave her pussy while she kneels in water that even looks hot enough to scald her cute little pear-shaped ass. Then of course she has to bathe and make sure she does what she calls a \pussy swish\. After that, the tub has to be drained and it\'s time to wash her hair, dry it, brush or set it, then apply and reapply make-up until it\'s time to leave or, this time, until Carl showed up. For me during that time, well I just watch TV, smoke and drink coffee.

Despite dragging ourselves out of bed at an ungodly hour, she wasn\'t ready until about 30 minutes before he was supposed to arrive. Although she has beautiful long legs, they were covered almost to her ankles in the long dress she had brought. She looked absolutely gorgeous as she laid down next to me on the bed to have a cigarette and a cup of coffee. Laying back, her long, reddish-blonde hair flowed beautifully over the top pillow of three she propped herself up on.

Did we have a plan for when Carl arrived? Not really. We would lay on the bed and invite him to pull a chair up at the foot of the bed so we could all talk. The air conditioner blasted cool air throughout the room. Our major point of contention in hotels is the temperature. I like it extremely cool and she likes it warm. Two small lights at each end of the room were left on and the light of two candles flickered and danced in the room. It wasn\'t real bright but by no means dark. If anything was going to happen, I wanted to make sure I could see everything. At that point, I considered myself more a spectator than a player.

Talk about promptness, at almost precisely 1:00 p.m. there was a knock on the door. I looked over at Dawn one more time as she put out her cigarette and grabbed a mint. I walked over to the door and opened it. A simple hello was exchanged between us as I lead him into the room to introduce him to Dawn. I invited him to grab a chair and have a seat. The only chair to grab was at the foot of the bed. Actually, there was a sofa and loveseat in the room but neither was comfortable and I had stacked things on each. I really wanted him toward the end of the bed. I knew if Dawn gave the signal, it had to be this way.

She laid with her legs fully extended crossed at the ankles as we engaged in small talk. It was friendly chatter back and forth. We talked about work, West Virginia and general things.

Dawn and I have a code word to terminate things, but no code between us if everything is okay. It\'s all unspoken and we just know when it\'s right. I put my hand on her thigh and patted it lightly and let it fall kneading the flesh beneath the material of the long dress. I felt her hand come over mine as we continued talking.

I lit a cigarette which I had just about finished when I saw her uncross her ankles and sit up. She pulled her feet towards her butt. I saw her hands raise the dress to her knees and then slowly caress her legs. None of this was lost on me and I guess Carl remembered both the story and our conversation. He excused himself to use the bathroom I suppose to give us a chance to talk without him in the room. I was certain he had noticed her smooth as silk pussy winking an invitation to him.

As he left the main room Dawn and I looked into each other\'s eyes without saying a word. We were searching the thoughts of each other and we both knew everything was okay. Carl walked back out and Dawn immediately broke the silence.

\Carl, why don\'t you come over lay down and get more comfortable,\ she asked him in more of a statement than a question. It was a king-size bed and there was plenty of room. In a moment, I was on one side of her and Carl on the other.

Generally it\'s Dawn that gets things started. This time, since we were still talking, the three of us now lying on the bed, I did something out of character. I placed my hand on her right breast and leaned over and kissed her. My eyes were open and I saw Carl\'s hand slowly move and drop to her thigh and then move up to her other breast to massage it gently as I continued to kiss her.

Dawn\'s hands were at her sides. She moved them slowly to the center of her body and untucked her top pulling it slowly up to her neck exposing her boobs to both of us. Our hands now moved over her naked breasts and played lightly with her pert little nipples.

I moved my head down her body and took a hardened nipple in my mouth. With my eyes still open, I could catch Carl doing the same thing. With my teeth, I bit down knowing this drives Dawn wild. I could hear a small moan escape her lips and see her lower body start to move involuntarily. I knew the sensation she had described so many times before. Something like electrical spasms making a pleasurable journey from her nipple straight to her pussy. At the same time I watched Carl. His mouth and tongue moved gently over her other nipple.

She reached up and pulled the top off completely and then sat up removing the dress. She was now between the two of us completely naked as our hands moved over her boobs and to and in her pussy.

Even though there was a chill in the air from the air conditioner, no one noticed. I wouldn\'t have noticed until after I whispered in her ear I was going to take off my clothes and got up off the bed. Removing my jeans, underwear and shirt, the room was cold, even to me. I moved quickly back to my position on the bed next to the warmth of Dawn\'s body.

\Carl, why don\'t you make yourself more comfortable and get out of those clothes,\ I heard her say quietly to him. Carl was up immediately removing his clothes. I continued to play with her nipple, this time squeezing it between my fingers while he undressed.

He laid back down on the bed next to her on his side facing her. As I continued to tweak her nipple lovingly, and maybe a little roughly the way she likes, I saw her hand go to his already hard cock. It wasn\'t a monster in length, maybe six or so inches, but thick with a bulbous head. His hard cock extended out from a thick patch of black pubic hair toward her hip. The visual imagery was great but Carl broke it about a minute or so later moving down her body, his head now burrowing between her legs.

I watched for a moment as he licked at her pussy making the focus of his attention her hot little clot. I watched as his head lowered and later saw his hand come up and thought then, and learned later, he not only shoved his finger into her ass, but had run his tongue inside. Diverting my attention back to Dawn, I kissed her lightly on the mouth and continued pinching her nipple. I could hear her moans escaping from deep within her throat as he continued to work her pussy with his mouth and tongue. I could feel her hand slide down and take my cock to gently stroke it but as she became more turned by the clit licking, she moved it faster and faster.

Breaking the kiss, I continued to squeeze and pinch both nipples and watched Carl\'s head buried now between her legs. Her hips started to rise trying to bury his tongue harder and deeper inside of her. Her hips moved faster and faster as she fucked back at his probing tongue. I watched as the muscles in her stomach tightened up, her body arched and her pussy pushed harder against his face.

As she came I drowned out her the moans as my mouth covered hers. Her body was shaking. I applied more pressure to her nipples and turned my gaze downward to watch her legs flailing back and forth in the midst of her orgasm.

When her orgasm subsided and her legs dropped back to the bed, I saw Carl look up at her. I\'m not sure what he expected, but she is multi-orgasmic and I knew she wasn\'t done yet. Whether he started up again or I took his place, I knew my Dawn and she would make something happen quickly one way or the other. I wasn\'t wrong.

Carl moved back up the bed and laid next to her. His hand still on her pussy, I suspected his finger was moving in and out of the opening, although slowly. Dawn got up and turned facing us. There was a wild look of lust permeating her entire face. Her eyes appeared glazed as she dropped to her knees and told us in a husky voice to move closer together on the bed.

She literally dove down between his legs jamming his still rock hard cock in her mouth and worked mine with her hand. I\'m not sure how long, but after maybe a couple minutes or so she raised up and moved over taking my cock into her mouth and working his with her other hand. Back and forth she went, mouthfucking first one cock and then the other but never leaving one completely unattended.

To this point, watching her go back and forth ravaging first one cock and then the other turned me on more than words can describe. It was like watching a porn flick, but it was really happening and I was there and part of it. Yet, there was almost a sense it wasn\'t happening as I watched. I felt like I was removed from the scene and I was watching. It was to the point of being surrealistic. It was almost as though the visual effect on me was more exciting at that point than the physical pleasure I felt from her manual and oral ministrations of my cock.

I could have watched this for hours, but it wasn\'t to be. Dawn had her own agenda, although at that point she was more driven by lust than by thoughts of putting on a show.

She moved her hand completely away from me and dropped down lower on the bed taking his cock to her mouth. She licked around the head and up down the shaft. Slowly she took the huge head of his cock into her mouth and looked up at him. His eyes never seemed to close as he watched her moving around and up and down his cock. I had seen this so many times before when she goes down on me, but my eyes, as his, were transfixed on the movements of her mouth and tongue and her occasional lustful look up at him with half-closed, glazed eyes as she sucked his cock greedily in and out of her mouth.

All of a sudden Dawn pulled away from his cock for a moment and looked at him, then at me. Holding his cock at the base with one hand her eyes stared into mine as she asked, \Why don\'t you get down here and help me with Carl?\ A chill ran through my body. I could feel my head shaking from side to side telling her silently \no.\ But after that, it seemed like every few seconds, with his cock still in her mouth, she would look up and over at me with a smile in her eyes, wink, and seemingly nod her head toward me to help. Each time I smiled down at her shaking my head.

We had talked about this. If I was going to do this, I remembered telling her she would have to do it with me. Now she was offering to do it my way. It was an awkward moment. I didn\'t look at Carl so I don\'t know if he was looking at me or what his thoughts were. I could only see Dawn, the cock moving in and out of her mouth, her eyes looking sensually into mine encouraging me to move down and join her.

I\'m not sure why, but any inhibitions I had felt suddenly left. I don\'t remember what my thoughts were as I moved down next to her. Once there, maybe reality hit for a moment. I stopped making no move to do anything. My face was only a a few inches from his cock moving in and out of her mouth. She stopped the facefucking and took his cock in her hand and moved it toward my mouth. I remained frozen-not moving-not knowing what to do next. It was almost with a shrug she went back down over his cock with her mouth. Then she stopped again and offered it to me. Again I didn\'t move. She went back to licking and sucking his cock again but then stopped and made the offer again.

Holding his cock with her hand directly under my mouth, I moved forward and down taking the head in my mouth. I could hear her tell me \Carl loves when you lick just under the head.\ I tried for a moment, then took it in my hand and pushed it back to her mouth and watched her.

All of sudden, she removed her mouth and offered it once again to me. I took it in again, but stopped and moved it gently back toward her mouth rubbing the head on her lips. She let the wet cockhead move over her lips before taking it in her mouth and sucking it again. A short time later she moved it back over to my mouth. This time I sucked and licked around the head and took it into my mouth. A minute or so later I took it out of my mouth but held it with my hand straight up between our faces.

With my other hand, I moved Dawn\'s face closer to mine to kiss her with the large head of Carl\'s cock between our mouths. We licked and flicked at each other\'s tongues and caressing his cock lightly at the same time with our mouths and tongues. Sometimes we took turns sucking it but we seemed to keep returning to kissing each other, the hard cock always between our mouths, our tongues moving around the thick shaft to meet. Other times we would rub the head against the other\'s lips or slip it into the other\'s mouth, but always resumed our kissing with his cock still locked between our probing tongues.

Later that day, and I couldn\'t speak for him then, but when I thought about this it was probably the most sensual part of the entire afternoon for me. I would have loved to have been in his position at that point; two mouths and two tongues moving around and over my cock. Later Dawn was convinced he had loved it and I suspect based upon what happened shortly thereafter, she was probably right.

I\'m not sure what came over me, but I pulled away. I guess, at least for then, I was done. She wasn\'t. She went back to work on his cock with her mouth. Carl had been moaning lightly the whole time and when he came it took her by surprise. She can always tell when I\'m ready to come, but I guess everybody is different. I saw her cheeks puff out as he let loose with what she later told me was hot and very heavy load of cum in her mouth. It wasn\'t my immediate thought at the time but later I did think about this; a couple more minutes and that could have been my mouth taking that hot blast of cum. I had come pretty far, but I\'m sure I wouldn\'t have been ready for that. Dawn would later joke about it, but for then my thoughts were better her than me.

I moved over on my back at the end of the bed and looked at her. I knew he had come. \What about me?\ I asked her quietly. She quickly moved over and took my hard cock, now drenched in precum, into her mouth. We generally take a lot of time doing this because she loves it so much, but with all of my senses on my fire, I came quickly depositing another load of cum in her mouth, her second one in a couple minutes. After she hungrily swallowed it down, she quickly moved up to kiss me on the mouth.

The smell and taste of cum was heavy as she thrust her tongue in my mouth. I\'m not sure what Carl was doing right at that point, but somehow we ended up in our original positions on the bed. Dawn laid quietly between us with a contented look on her face.

Carl moved next pushing her on her side and got behind to fuck her from behind. I knew it wasn\'t the best position for her and whispered asking her if she\'d rather get on top of him, a position I knew she loved because she could control the position of the cock pistoning in and out of her pussy.

She leaned over toward Carl and asked, \How \'bout I get on top?\ There was no argument from him. \Whatever is best for you,\ he told her. She moved up and over his body lowering herself down guiding his cock into her pussy with her hand.

I watched intently as her lower body pounded up and down taking his cock in as she pushed down and then raising up almost to the point of releasing it and then moving her butt and hips back down again. Her head turned to the side. Her eyes were half-closed again and her head turned to the side. I watched her hands move to his chest and her arms straighten out. Her hips continued to move as she rode his cock to what I knew, as soon as I saw her hands move to his chest and raise her upper body, another orgasm.

There was no way for me to know then for sure, but Carl didn\'t come this time. I guess she knew though. She swung her body around and flung her mouth back over his cock sucking it in again. I moved behind her and tried to fuck her from behind but being on the edge of the bed, and her ass wiggling around in different directions, it was impossible. I started to move back down to join her again in what we had done earlier, but hesitated a moment and instead moved back up to watch as she sucked vampishly on his cock.

I\'m not sure why, maybe she just didn\'t want to neglect anyone, but she removed her mouth from his cock and moved up to me taking my hard cock into her mouth. I watched as Carl moved behind her to fuck her doggy-style while she sucked my cock into her mouth.

Her ass was high in the air and the positioning for her to suck my cock wasn\'t the best. It was a good one for fucking though. I tried to move up but was almost trapped under her body as his cock pushed her forward driving her head into my stomach. She tried to keep my cock in her mouth but her butt was moving around with his cock impaled in her pussy she couldn\'t do it.

Being caught up in the moment, total recall during these moments is next to impossible. Somehow, all of sudden Dawn was in my arms and we were kissing again. Carl was lying next to us, his hands on her body. I could feel him pushing our bodies, especially hers to the side, but wasn\'t sure what he was trying to do. I assumed he was trying to get his tongue back inside her pussy.

As he nudged her further over, it became a very twisted position for us to continue kissing. I was lying with my back against the headboard and legs spread out over the bed. Dawn was against me but now pushed over to the side. Our lips barely touching and our tongues still playing lightly against each other\'s, I felt a hand on my hard cock. At first, I thought it was Dawn\'s hand, but felt the head become quickly encased with the all too familiar feeling of my cock being sucked. I broke away from Dawn and looked down.

Carl had positioned himself between my legs and I could see the top of his head and my cock pulled out from body. His head moved up and down the length of it. I kissed Dawn again and then pulled away. With my hand I moved her head down so she could watch. I kept my attention on Carl\'s head and what I could see of my cock disappearing and reappearing from his mouth over and over again. I closed my eyes. At that point it could have been a woman or a man, regardless, it felt good.

I didn\'t come. I guess I didn\'t know if it would be okay or not. Pushing Dawn to the side, I moved away pulling my cock from Carl\'s warm mouth.

Carl repositioned himself to fuck Dawn one more time from a prone position behind her. This time I just watched the action unfolding in front of me but it was over fairly quickly.

I guess Dawn thought it was time for a break. She sat up, her back against the pillows stacked against the headboard. I sat up and lit a cigarette. Even now I\'m not sure how much had gone by, but I guess it was a couple hours or so. I vaguely remember Dawn laughingly ask something about \if anybody came more than twice like I did?\ What I really remember is a rather embarrassing moment brought on next by my playful little gal.

\So, Carl, when he was sucking your sucking your cock, could tell if it was him or me?\ she asked.

He chuckled and said, \I really couldn\'t tell, he did a really good job.\

I heard her laugh and I knew it was a moment of levity, but I cringed and at first not knowing how to respond. I remembered a line from a story I had written. It was Dawn talking in the story; now it was me. \Yeah, I guess I\'m just a world-class cocksucker,\ I said, trying to laugh with them at the words. What a wonderful legacy-my parents would be so proud!

The room was cold from the air conditioning and I knew it was affecting Dawn. I saw Carl\'s hand go back to her thigh as he announced he would have to leave in about an hour. Dawn said she was cold and got up to put a robe on and I made my way over to turn down the air. When all three of us were back on the bed, Carl and I with our hands under the robe touching and massaging Dawn\'s thighs, chatted about the afternoon and other things. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. At some point Carl got up to get dressed. As he left, he asked about getting together again sometime.

After Carl let himself out of the room, Dawn and I fucked. It was the first time for us that day and we rocked together smoothly but at an almost frantic pace. I don\'t know if it was physical stimulation at the time, from earlier, or the visuals of the afternoon still fresh and dancing through my head, but I came fairly quickly, my body stiffening as I thrust deeply inside her one final time and holding it there. Finally removing my cock, I looked down at the shaft. It glistened in the light of the candles from the mixture of cum and pussy juice.

We still had one more night planned in Charleston which would turn into two more nights, but that\'s another story. So, would it happen again? Who knows.

EPILOGUE

This story may be a little different than most because it includes thoughts, primarily my own as the afternoon moved forward and different events transpired. Dawn and I talked from to time about it but it was almost two weeks before I finally received an email from Carl about his thoughts of that afternoon. The story was done in draft form and I want to share those with the reader and answer the question posed above as to whether this will happen again based on what Dawn and I have talked about and his email.

The fact is, the A New Dawn series relates real events with some literary license taken at times, but essentially the escapades depicted are true. So in that sense, things have progressed for Dawn and me.

Anyway,I remember Dawn telling me later she really thought the first time Carl was behind her he was going to fuck her in the ass and started to probe his cock in that area, but it didn\'t happen. It was probably for the best at the time. She and I made a decision long ago we don\'t kiss members of the opposite sex and anal intercourse was something we decided to reserve for ourselves and not share with others. The first, and this may sound strange, is because we find kissing very intimate. Not that our encounters are emotionless endeavors and, I know some would say fucking or sucking a cock is an intimate act, but somehow, to us, it\'s different.

The anal part, well, that\'s something new to Dawn since I\'ve known her and so we decided to keep it that way; something special between us. On the other hand, when we first started, there was no thought about another man fucking her either but things change so who knows what the future of that may be on anything else.

Carl did let me know he \at one point when he was fucking her from behind I considered attempting anal sex with her but thought it might be better if that were something that she more specifically invited so I didn\'t pursue it.\

The reader knows my favorite parts, her between us going from cock to cock sucking and the two of us kissing each other with Carl\'s cock between our open mouths. Well, except for the \pleasurable\ experience of fucking Dawn, he mentioned these two things as well. For Dawn, except for a comment below two to three weeks later, wrapping our tongues around the head and shaft of Carl\'s cock while we kissed turned out to be the most sensual part for her, too.

But I guess the most interesting thing to come out of this particular encounter was a change in attitude by Dawn on something a little different. In the email from Carl it seems he found exciting some of the same things we had. But it was one line from his email that caught her eye and may have changed things for the future. Dawn has been and remains an exhibitionist but when we talked later in the evening after Carl left I remember her saying it made her nervous because his eyes were almost always open watching her.

However, when he did write back about his thoughts and impressions he added \I think you and I both enjoyed watching and seeing her as she became more aroused and again achieved orgasm.\

Funny about that little line. She caught it and mentioned it to me. \You guys were both watching me,\ she said. \Actually, I think that\'s kind of cool.\ Now all of sudden, she liked it, the thought of others watching her fuck or sucking cock. I like to watch and now she likes to be watched!

So, the original question of \will it happen again?\ probably does have an answer. While our encounters have not been close in time, ie. week after week, I don\'t think it is really a question of if, but when! For me, sure I want to do it again but I certainly don\'t dwell on it and if it didn\'t the world wouldn\'t end. I don\'t like to speak for Dawn, but from our continuing conversations since that afternoon and remaining weekend, I believe she feels the same as me.

So, do I think I\'m gay, or for that matter is Dawn a lesbian because of some past acts? No, I don\'t think so. I\'m not even sure we\'re bi for that matter. It\'s probably a state of mind either way regarding preference and the fact is, we enjoy each other more than anything or anyone else. Dawn and I, well, we\'re willing to have fun and experiment, but for me, I\'ll take her any time over anybody anytime.

Sorry about the long diatribe at the end about something that may be of no interest to anyone but the two of us. It just seemed there was a little more to the story that needed to be added.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home