cooking with mom

cooking with momWhen I asked my mother to teach me how to cook, I had ulteriormotives. I wanted her to teach me how to fuck, too.

At twenty, I\'d had a couple of encounters with girls by thattime, but none of them had ever told me I was a really goodlover - and I longed to hear those words. For some reason, Inever felt that I was able to give more than my body to any ofthem, and something was lacking.

I had very little feeling beyond lust for any of them, whichmight explain their lack of enjoyment. I wondered if my problemwasn\'t tied up with my deep feelings for my mother, who raisedme alone after my father left us when I was less than a yearold. It\'s been Mom and me against the world since then, and nomatter what happened in my life, she was always there for me.She\'s a beautiful woman, only in her early forties, very slimand classy, with ash-blonde hair, humor-filled blue eyes and abig wide, wonderful mouth. I\'ve imagined that mouth in so manyforbidden places - sliding into my mouth, kissing my balls,pressed deeply against my asshole in a long French kiss.

Mom had put a pot of water on to boil and was standing there,stirring dry spaghetti into it with a wooden spoon. I camearound behind her, slid my arms around her waist, and pressed anerotic kiss on the back of her neck. I her laugh, felt her takemy hands and slide them from her waist up to her generous tits.\Touch them,\ she murmured. \I know you want to. No woman,especially not a loving mother, could miss the way you\'ve beenlooking at me lately. It\'s all right. I don\'t have a problemwith sharing my body with my handsome son!\

I gave a most childlike whoop, lifted Mom up in my arms anddanced around the kitchen with her, holding her high above myhead. She laughed down at me and whispered, \I love you somuch.\ I let her slip down to the floor, but kept her withinthe circle of my arms. I kissed her mouth as I so often had inmy waking wet dreams, and when I felt her tongue bounce outagainst mine, I groaned with anticipation. \Ma, will you fuckme?\ I asked between slurpy wet kisses. \Go . all the waywith me?\

\All the way to my pussy,\ she said, rubbing her bodyerotically against mine. \Everything you want to do, we\'ll do.I always had a feeling you\'d want to get back into the hole youonce came out of. Maybe we can even make a little brother orsister for you. Would you like that?\

The idea that my own mother not only wanted me to fuck her, butget her pregnant, too, turned me on so much. I felt my hard-onbulging to be freed from my jeans. Mama kneeled in front of meand quickly obliged. When my cock sprang out into her caressinghand and she began rubbing up and down its length, massaging mypre-cum into my cock skin, I almost pushed her away. \Oh, Mom,\I warned, \I\'m so turned on, I feel like I could come anysecond, and if you want me to knock you up .\

She immediately stopped diddling my shaft and fell onto herback right on the kitchen floor. She was wearing a blue silknightgown and nothing else, so when she lifted that to herwaist, her pussy, a red, wet slice, looked as ready for fuckingas I felt. \I do, Son, I really do want your baby,\ she saidsoftly. \Fuck you mother. Right now!\

She took my cock into her hand and guided it into herself. Igroaned gutturally when I made first contact with her pussy,and she moaned in response when I pumped in, burying itroot-deep in her with one spasmodic stroke. Her cunt drew me inand down, all the way down, like a slick, tight, loving glovesnapping closed around my dick lit never wanted to let if free.

Gasping, I stared into her eyes, finally feeling I was about tomake love to the right person, the only woman for me. I raisedmy ass, eased my cock back, pulling it out almost to the tip. Ihung poised above my mother for a few wondrous seconds, thenplunged my prick back in to the hilt. \Oh, Son!\ she crooned,grabbing my asscheeks in both hands. \This is wonderful! Itdoesn\'t get any better than this, Darling, so perfect, oh yes,keep fucking your mother!\

Mom clamped her legs around mine for leverage and began fuckingme back with an urgency that ignited my own passion to higherflame. There were wet, smacking sounds as our bodies movedtowards a delightful culmination; and soon I felt my mother\'sfirst come race through her pussy as I drove my dick home. \I\'mcoming, Son!\ she cried, hurling her body fiercely into mine.\Yes, coming!\

I felt something incredible whirling in my brain, my cock, anorgasm of intense proportions. If I did this right, I could becreating my own sibling. Saying a prayer that the right spermwould crack that egg, I plunged my prick in as deeply as Icould, muttered, \Coming, Mama!\ and deluged her womb withsperm-teeming scads of baby gravy.

I\'m going to be a big brother - and a daddy - in seven months.I did good, didn\'t I?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home