Last time i wrote about the little tale, Sophie and Jon, were saying their goodbyes, when mommy and daddy came through the front door and lets just say the weren\'t to pleased.

I won\'t bore you with the details, but i just say this a big argument ensued and Sophie stormed out with Jon following her behind.

Part 3.

We eventually found a hotel to stay the night in and when we got in to the room (which i must say did\'nt isn\'t the word) i pushed him straight onto the bed, i took my jeans and knickers off and pulled my t-shirt off leaving only my black bra as protection from complete nudity, but he soon had that off and my boobs just fell out swaying from side to side, right his turn to loose some clothing. i pulled his top off, all th ewhile not feeling that same special connection we did the first time, then i pulled his jeans off, and then his boxers and was soon on top of him sliding his dick into my wet pussy, desperate to feel what we did the first time we made love. I didn\'t know what it was at the time but i just kept thinking, i\'m enjoying thie, this isn\'t how it should feel, i felt better than this last time.

I still found myself enjoying his touch, but not in the same way and i think i could tell he felt the same way, but still we carried on, the way he was kissed me was the same as before and although it was good it wasn\'t enough alone like it was on that first night. Then it hit me we weren\'t making love, we were just going through the motions (melodramatic i know, but still.) We stopped having sex and after a while we lay still lay there on the bed. He spoke first explaining that he\'s sorry but he doesn\'t think it will work out like it should have and that he loves me still and always will but he can\'t see a future for us. I had to step in at this stage because i knew he was only saying it because, it would make it easier on me. But i had to say what i felt to, So i told him how much i loved him and that i too would always have a place in my heart for him. I left him there, i didn\'t want to but he insisted.

I went home and explained to my parents that it had all been a big mistake and they after a lot of sad face pulling, said that they wouldn\'t speak about it again. Of course i was lying it was the best thing that ever happened to me, but how could i make they undersatnd? truth is i can\'t and sadly it will be easier for others if we apart, but much harder on us. We still see each other at family events a few times a year, we smile discretly at each other, but thats it.

It\'s been over a year now and it\'s still painfull and i find it hard sometimes. I hope we can be friends someday when were older and don\'t have to keep our friendship a secret because thats all it could be a friendship. Although they do say once you are lovers you can never be friends.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home