A Voyeurs Dream Come True(A True Story)

I had been living with my boyfriend for just over a year. When I first met him, he was every womans idea of the perfect physical specimen. Dark curly hair, deep green eyes, a body to die for, and a very good lover in bed. He had everything, and I was totally under his spell. Then things began to change. He was not so interested in making love to me anymore, but he kept making suggestions that it might be fun for me to have sex, with different men, and for him to watch me in action.

I did not like this idea one little bit, and told him so. I told him I liked making love to him, and did not need other men. He said I know honey, but it could be fun for both of us. I would still make love to you as well. He could see I was still not happy with this idea, so over the next few weeks, he made me pay for my disagreement. He never touched me, and when we went to bed, he turned away from me, and slept facing the opposite way.Then after three weeks of this, I asked him what he had in mind for his voyeuristic pleasure. He brightened up immediately, saying Marie, that is terrific. He then began to explain what he had fantasized about. He said it would be just a simple matter for me to pick up a man, and bring them back to our flat, and he could watch us on closed circuit TV from the next room. He told me I was beautiful and could pick up any man, any time. I thought about this, and told myself, if I did not do as he wanted, then I would lose him. Reluctantly I agreed.

The following night was the first of many of these voyeur experiences for him. In the following two months, I picked up many men and indulged his fantasies. After each man had left the flat, we would have long and erotic sex together. He was really worked up by his voyeuristic experiences.

Then things changed again, he was not satisfied with just one man, but introduced two and then more men. Then his fantasies changed again, and he wanted me to make love to men I would never normally ever consider. Which is at the point we are now.His latest order for me, for that is what they have become now. He no longer asks me, but tells me what he wants me to do, and I must do it, whatever it is. I could not live without him, and he knows it. He explained to me that down in the old disused Gas Works there lives a group of tramps and vagrants all of whom are the dregs of society. These men drink whatever they can get their hands on, never wash, are filthy and unkempt, and are mostly in their late fifties or sixties. What a treat it would be to watch them use that lovely body of yours for their own pleasure. Most of them have not had sex for years. So you will give them exactly what they want, ok?

I got dressed at about 7.30pm. I had been told to be down at the old Gas Works at about 8.30pm. That is when the old men are gathering there, ready for their drinking sessions, and settling down for the night. It is all fenced off now, and very run down, that is why these men use it, as no one bothers them down there. It is not approachable by car. I would have to park the car on the far side of Green Park, and walk about a quarter of a mile to reach the fence. There are many gaps in it, so I can get through no problem, he had told me. People walking their dogs, and Skate Boarders frequented the park. It is not very well lit, but it would not be very dark when I was on my way back. I dressed, as ordered in a white Tie Front see thru blouse, with a little frill, a black cup bra, a black PVC mini skirt, with a slit in the side, black stockings and garter belt, but no panties, with black high-heeled shoes. I was told I would not need a coat.

I left the house at 8.15pm and drove to the park, getting there at about 8.30pm. I left the car, taking with me a bottle of whiskey, John had provided this for the old men; it would have been the first real drink any of them had had for years, he said. They usually drink anything they can get, even methylated spirits I was told. I started to walk through the park. There was as I mentioned a group of young boys about 16 or 17 with their skateboards, who all stopped and watched me walk through. I got lots of wolf whistles and comments about, do you want to come in the bushes with us lady and a nice pair of tits, can I suck em. I just smiled and kept on walking. Soon I was at the edge of the park, and looking down on the old gas works. From where I was I could not see any movement. I squeezed through a gap in the fence, and made my way down the old road inside the fence, which was full of potholes and weeds now, leading to the works. I reached the buildings, and walking around the corner I saw sitting on the low walls of the works a group of old men, about 20 in all. They were at first glance, all in there sixties, looking very dirty and smelly. They had not noticed me yet, much too preoccupied with their bottles of drink. I put my bottle of whiskey on the ground, out of sight. I did not want to cause a fight or something, until I explained later that it was for all of them.

I started walking towards them very slowly now, when I was within 30 feet of them; one looked in my direction, and nudged his friend sitting next to him. Then as one they were all looking at me. I continued to walk slowly; I felt all my clothes coming off as they eyed my body from head to toes. Then one of them got up, and said, what have we got here then lads? She ain\'t from the St Johns Ambulance, that\'s for sure. Not with legs and tits like those. Then the first one asked me what I was doing there. I was now quite close to them, and stopped walking. I said smiling at them, I have come to visit you all, and I am looking for the dirtiest and smelliest amongst you. With that they laughed saying, we is all dirty miss, but the filthiest got to be Toby over there. He called to this Toby, and told him to come where we were. Toby got up off the ground, he was about 5 4 tall a small skinny man, about 65 I guessed, with a grey whiskery beard, filthy hands and nails. His clothes were hanging off him, and they were stained and thread bare. Not a pretty sight at all. Toby came up next to me, and the other man said to him, this lady was looking for the dirtiest and smelliest man around here, and we think that has got to be you Toby. He glared at the other man, and then looked at me. It was time for me to do what I was ordered to do. I said to Toby, do you like what you see Toby; he looked at me funny, wondering what I was on about. Then he said, yeah you got a nice ass, and big tits. I said fine, do you want to fuck me, or would you prefer if I sucked your cock. He nearly choked at that, and said, are you fucking me about lady. I said no, I am serious, All the other men got excited at that, and asked why him, why Toby, why not one of us. We can give you a right good fucking lady. He would be fucking useless. Toby shouted at them, and said, fuck off you lot, she asked me.

Then turning to me, said ok, get down and suck my cock then. I began to kneel down in front of him, when one of the other men said, ain\'t you going to take that pretty blouse off, it will get ruined if it touches Toby. I was on my knees, and undid the knot in the front of the top, and slipped it off. They all gasped when my breasts fell out, supported by my cup bra, which did not cover them at all. Fucking hell they said, what a beautiful pair of tits, give her one now Toby. Toby stood waiting, and I undid his pathetic excuse of a pair of trousers, and let them drop. He did not have any underwear on, and his penis was standing out hard and straight. It smelt terrible from where I was, and I could see he had not washed in months. He said, well dont just look at it lady, suck it. I got my fingers around it, and started to jerk him off, then leaning forward a bit, closing my eyes and my mind to the sight and smell of him, I opened my mouth, and wrapped my lips around it. It tasted horrible, but I could feel myself beginning to urge, so I concentrated on what I was doing, shutting out the revulsion I felt. Soon I did not notice the smell, as his penis went in and out of my mouth. It did not take long before I could feel his penis begin to swell before ejaculation. Toby was quick too, he grabbed the back of my head, as he squirted into my mouth, and stood there gasping with the spasms going through his body. I had to swallow, as I could not breathe. Then he let go of me, and staggered to sit down on the wall. All the men were looking at me now, and I could see many of them were very excited; there were a lot of bulges in a lot of trousers. Then the first man to speak to me said that was a lovely sight, but it was not fair to do Toby on his own, there are a lot of other men here, who could do with it too. I got to my feet, and looked at them all. Then I unzipped my skirt, and let it fall to the ground, next, I leaned behind me and unclasped my bra. This I dropped onto my other clothes. I now had just a garter belt, stockings, and shoes on. I walked between them over to a broken wall, which led into what I can only think was a coke bunker; the floor was dry, if not at all clean. I looked back at the men, and then went inside, and lay down on the floor waiting. Within 2 minutes, one of the men came in, he looked at me, and without saying anything, dropped his trousers, and laid down on top of me, he smelt as bad as Toby did.

Then he was inside me, which was easy for him, as I was wet, and flowing by now. He fucked me for all he was worth, and then collapsed on top of me getting his breath back. Then he got up and left. Three more men came in, and the fuckings were repeated. When they left, I quickly got to my hands and knees doggy fashion. I was actually getting excited about these dirty old men. Then the next man caught on quickly, and knelt down behind me, and massaged my ass, with my own wetness. Then he stuck it in my ass, and fucked me too. Two more men took me the same way. The last two who wanted me, wanted what Toby had, so I sucked them both to ejaculation, one wanted it down my throat, the other wanted to cover my breasts with it. When the last one left, and after a time, no one else came in, I got up from the floor, and walked back outside where they were all again sitting on the wall, looking at me, but not saying anything, until the first man said. You are a whore lady, but a fucking good one, we all agree on that. I said thank you to them for that, it was my pleasure too, and I walked to the end of the wall to retrieve the bottle of whiskey. I put it behind my back, and walked back to them. I handed it to the first man, and said that is for fucking me. Some whore I am, paying you all, and smiled. He took the bottle with saliva running out the corner of his mouth. I said everyone should get a share ok. He nodded, and they all looked at me, eyes gleaming, real whiskey was a distant memory for them. Then Toby asked me if he could have my clothes, to remember me by. I looked at them all, and smiled. I then stripped off my garter belt, and stockings. Put my shoe back on, and handed the bundle of clothes to Toby.

To remember me by I said, and smiled again. Are you going to walk out of here naked lady they said? I nodded, and they said I would get arrested or raped before I had gone 100 yards. I just smiled at them, I was more randy now than I had been in a long time, maybe John had known I was a whore deep down inside. Then I began the walk back to the car, they shouted after me, to cum again anytime lady.

I went through the fence very carefully; I did not want the wire cutting my exposed breasts. I got into the park; it was growing quite dark now, as it was 10.30pm. Rounding a curve in the path leading through the bushes to the large grassy area of the park, I bumped into another 5 old men, who were making there way to the gas works. The one I bumped into held onto me, as we made contact. Then the others said, what have we here, a fucking naked woman in this park. They all crowded around me, feeling my breasts, stomach, vagina and ass. There were hands all over me. One said they ought to take me behind the bushes, and shaft her naked ass. I spoke for the first time. I told them I had just come from the gas works, and they could either fuck me here, or rush back there, and get a taste of some real whiskey, before it was all gone. They stopped at this, and I explained. Four of them immediately scurried off towards the gas works, as drink was far more important to them than sex. Only one man remained. I asked him was he was not going? He replied, by the time I get there, he said that bottle will be long gone, but here I got me a naked woman, and no one around, so the choice was easy. He was about 50 years old, just as unkempt as the others, but he seemed more alert than them. He had piercing black eyes, trouble I thought. He told me to get behind the bushes. I did as I was told. Behind the bushes, were a wooden slat table and two benches, used for picnics when the sun was shining, I thought? He told me to lie on the table. He took the piece of rope he had around his waist, holding his trousers up, and lashed my two wrists together to the end of the table. Then he stood between my open legs, and started to massage my clit. I did not like this man, he was not like the other ones earlier, but despite that, I felt myself getting randy at his touch. He noticed it too, and smiled saying I was a real horny slut, and deserved a good fucking, walking around like I was. Still rubbing my clit, and sticking his fingers in my vagina, he asked me where my clothes were. I did not answer him; he just shrugged and carried on with what he was doing. My body was fully aroused now, and I moaned a little at this constant stimulation. He enjoyed that, saying again I was some kind of fucking whore.

Then without warning, his penis slipped inside me, I gave out a louder groan, and he bore into me for all he was worth. Men like this, who have been denied sex for months or years on end, make for better fucking, as they are so animal in their fucking, they want to get everything inside, and they do not hold back. It is pure fucking with them. He exploded inside me, and for a moment leaned on my stomach with both hands. Then he straightened up, and fastened his trousers. He came around the table to my head, and said it was a good fuck you dirty whore. Now I had better see if any of that whiskey is left. I asked him to untie me; he looked at me, and shook his head. No I dont think so, someone else might come along, and want a piece of you too like I did, and seeing as you dress like you do, and seeing how easy I made you wet, you can do with some more I bet.

With that he bent and bit both nipples very hard, and then disappeared through the bushes, and I was alone tied to this table. I moved my body around, and turned so that my legs were on the ground. I was now at the end of the table, bent over tied to one of the slats. I started to try and free my hands, but he had been thorough with the rope. It was digging in to my wrists, and very tight. I worked on the rope for nearly a half hour, before I felt the knot begin to give. It was well past 11pm now. Finally I got the rope off, and my wrists were cut and bruised. I wasted no time, and started to walk down the path again. I was now not as bold as I had been earlier. I was feeling very vulnerable without my clothes, for the first time. My sexual arousal, was now gone, and I was still a fair way from the car. The bushes ended, and now I had the open park in front of me, with no cover. The skate boarders had all gone, which I was very grateful for. There did not seem to be anyone around at the moment, so I quickened my pace and headed across the park to my car. The cool breeze was now on my skin giving me goose bumps, this sensation I always enjoy, it makes my whole body tingle, but my body was arguing whether to be randy again, or fearful. . At that moment I tripped over something, and fell head long on the grass, my hands stopped most of my fall, but my breasts and stomach skidded along the grass, sending a shock and a thrill through me. I got up, and went back for my shoe. I started off again towards my car, but now my body was again wanting. I was not so fearful again, and all because my breasts had been rubbed along the grass. I am a lost cause, truly I am. What has John awakened in me?

By the time I got to the edge of the park, I was wishing someone would jump out of the shadows and fuck me again, hard. But no one was about at all. I reached the car, and took the key from the top of the rear tire, where I had put it, as I had nowhere to put it on my person. I started the car and without further incident, drove home.

Marie

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home