Chapter 15: Revenge on the Nerds

On Monday, I met Tracey in the lobby of our building and we headed to school together. It was great to know she knew all my secrets. It made life a lot easier. No need to make up stories for her any more.

I brought my video camera to school with me, but with a new tape. I was going to use it to tape an experiment we were doing in Chemistry class. If the experiment went as planned, I had an \'A\' sewed up.

I asked her again about the video that I had found in my camera. She didn\'t seem to have any better idea than I did about how that could have been done. \I know there were people in the balconies, but it was dark. I couldn\'t tell who they were.\

We discussed our Halloween plans. I told her I was going as Little Red Riding Hood. She said she thought that was perfect. I tried to get her to tell me what she was going as, but she said it was a surprise. She said her Mom had helped her come up with the idea.

I did talk her into going shopping with Mom and me after school to help find what I needed.

I was more relaxed at school. I had accepted my new self. I enjoyed the way the boys looked at me. It was fun to tease them. I set up my video camera in Chemistry and the experiment I had created went flawlessly. I promised Mr. Halloway, the teacher that I would make him a copy. He had been duly impressed.

I met Tracey in the hall and we were heading to the cafeteria when that boy, Ralph, pulled a carrot out of his pocket and waved it under my nose. \Are you ready to handle my carrot yet, Sophie?\

I looked at Tracey and we both grinned. I knew she was thinking what I was thinking. I looked at him and said, \Sure, Ralphie, let\'s go.\

Tracey and I each grabbed him by an arm and steered him into the girls\' restroom. He had no idea what hit him. As soon as we were inside, I jerked his blazer down his back, pinning his arms. I took the carrot from him. Tracey helped me get him into a stall and onto a toilet seat, where he sat with his arms behind him and his mouth hanging open.

I handed Tracey my video camera and pressed the record button. She began filming, alternating between me and Ralph. I pulled my panties down and stepped out of them. .I lifted my skirt, just a foot or so in front of Ralph. He stared at my heart patch. I began rubbing the carrot between my legs and soon had the juices flowing enough to stick it in. I left it there and dropped my skirt. I leaned over and reached for Ralph\'s crotch. He shifted so I could access his zipper. I pulled it down and reached inside his slacks and underwear. I helped his dick out through the hole. Tracey giggled. I knew why. It wasn\'t even an inch in diameter and only about 4 inches long. Now I knew where the phrase \'pencil dick\' came from. There was already precum on the tip. I told Ralph to stand and helped him to his feet. I pulled his pants down past his knees and pushed him back down on the toilet.

I lifted my skirt again and moved the carrot in and out of my pussy. \You like what you see Ralphie?\ I asked him. He gulped and nodded.

I pulled it out and held it to his nose. \You like the way I smell, Ralphie?\ He nodded again.

I moved it to his mouth and he just stared. \Open up Ralphie.\ He did and I pushed it in. He licked it and I pulled it out. \You like the way I taste, Ralphie?\ He managed to mumble something and nod. His eyes looked like they might pop out of his head.

I reached down toward his little penis. I thought he might just cum without me touching it. I licked the carrot, tasting myself, then reached down between Ralph\'s legs and shoved it in his ass. He looked very startled and cried,\No.\ very loudly. I stroked his dick just once as I shoved the carrot in a little deeperand he started squirting sperm onto himself, making a mess of his clothes.

I made sure Tracey got a good shot of Ralph. Then I stood and looked down at him. \If that little wiener ever grows into a real sausage, call me Ralphie. Otherwise, don\'t even think about it. And if you ever breathe a word of this to anyone, that picture of you with the carrot up your ass will appear in the boys locker room and on the school web site. Got it?\

Ralph nodded, with an hysterical look in his eyes. Tracey and I closed the stall door, gathered our things and giggled and laughed all the way to the cafeteria.

Tracey and I were still laughing about Ralphie when school got out. Mom met us out front and we headed across town to shop for our Halloween costumes. We did a lot of looking before we found what would be my hooded cape. It was actually a robe from Victoria\'s Secrets. It was a rusty red color and made of semi-sheer material. It reached to mid-thigh and had six or seven buttons down the front and a hood on the back. The sleeves were very large in diameter and reached to the elbows. Mom explained that this way I could have the hood part of my costume without really hiding my dress underneath.

Mom thought I should look for a book and we found one at Barnes and Noble where Red Riding Hood was actually depicted as a redhead. It was illustrated with gorgeous watercolor prints. Little Red wore a long dark reddish-brown hooded cape, with only her dainty white boots and a hint of lacey socks showing beneath the hem of the cape. When she arrived at Grandma\'s house, she took it off to reveal a white lacey dress with several petticoats underneath. Mom said she had heard that the original story was told in the middle ages to help young girls to remain chaste and to avoid evil men. The white clothes symbolized the virginity of Little Red. I blushed at this and headed to the checkout counter to purchase the book.

Mom then took me to a few other stores and then found a beautiful white dress with petticoats at a bridal shop. I finally talked her out of it because it was over 500. I didn\'t want to tell her that it wasn\'t really what I had in mind.

Finally, we went back to Victoria\'s secrets where we picked up four white petticoats to layer under a dress. Being out of time, I suggested to Mom that Tracey and I could look again another day and I would also do some looking on the Internet.

I realized Mom had taken so much interest in this that I would have to buy two dresses. One to show her and a different one for the party.

Tracey said she already had what she needed but wouldn\'t tell me about her costume. She bought some additional lingerie to wear at Harvey\'s. She even picked up a couple of things for me that she whispered she would give me later.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home