I work once a week at a totally nude showgirl dance club. On a Saturday night there are about 35 girls and there\'s not an empty seat in the club. A waitress told me that a gentleman had been waiting for awhile and he requested a vip couch dance and he specifically asked for me. After about three other dances up in the vip area I went over an sat with this patient gentleman at his table. After our introductions it was up again to the vip area. We went up into the partitioned off area from the rest of the club where there are couches and tables. I had jestered table or couch and he immediately sat down on one of these plush leather black couches with mirrors behind them, when the guys sit down you have to reach down and pull the backs of their knees so they will really slump down some, its a showgirl thing! The music had already started so I laid across his body and began dancing on his body laying across him.

At this point it\'s not really dancing its more of a seductive style of squirming an wiggling and moving your thigh up and down their couch to make them horny within the length of the song. It was\'nt too long of laying onto him that I could feel his raging hard-on poking down his pants so I concentrated on grinding on his big cock. I could tell he was bigger then most the way his cock was trapped in his pants and buldging halfway down his thigh. I got down onto my knees between his legs and with my teeth bite him through his pants and blew hard so he could feel my hot breathe through his pants. Now I could tell his cock was fully erect, I would let my teeth slightly bite then slip them off the side of his cock. He was huge now, he had such a big thick cock just down his thigh inside his pants and I began to want this big thick cock he has. I got back on top of him to lay across his body and I reached to the side string on my panties and released the tie on the right side and pushed my panties to one side of my pussy so I could put my pussy lips around this huge buldging cock. I spread my pussylips apart with two finger an through his pants I began hunch my pussy on his buldge. The song had ended but I asked if I could continue through to the next song. He wanted more dances from me anyways, he had been waiting awhile and the next song continued. I was licking at his ears and pinching his nipples fantasizing having his cock in my pussy. I was all over his body craving him, wanting to have sex at that instant. He began hunching with me in the couch and then there, just on the inside of his pants leg area I left him a tiny wet spot on his trousers.

I was smacking my tongue on my lips and inside my mouth making that smacking sound, circling my tongue around my mouth and whispering things like, \Do you want to fuck me?\ that always gets tips! When I asked him in a whisper \Do you like my pussy?\, this guy said my real name! He actually said Jocelyn. I looked at him, like where do you know me from and why havent we ever met before? Turns out he\'s in one of my classes at dental school, the class is in an auditorium with 600 people but I never knew him.

I asked that he stay and after work we went out together. I took him to the afterwork party at a closed restaurant, through the backdoor, where all the bartenders meet after work. Its an open bar so the party is contained to the bar area of the restaurant. We went out to the seating area an sat an chatting a bit and then I couldnt resist passionately leaning over to him and wiggling my tongue for one of those out of the mouth sexy tongue sucking kisses!

We left and I live in a studio flat in downtown so I drove him to my place, No sooner then getting a drink there and relaxing on the couch then my roommate came from her room, gave me a kiss and raised her eyebrows at me as if shes not going to get any sleep tonight. So it was off to my room which is a mess, the sybrian is on the floor there are clothes everywhere and hes starring at my framed pictures on the wall from some of the pictures I posed for and he was so infatuated with that I had to pull him into bed with me by luring him with a passionate kiss and before you knew it.

There it was that huge bulge I felt while dancing for him! We had such passionate wonderful sex all throughout the early morning. It was everything I could imagine it would be and more. More tongue then two lesbians at once and more love making then I have had in two months all at once. The walls in my studio dont go up all the way to the roof so before you know it the screaming brings my room mate into my room to make sure I\'m not being ripped apart.

It only took me a small motion and she was in bed with us both! So then the lovin continued even longer and longer. I had such a good night, it was one of the most fabulous orgasm and orgasms I have ever had cause the sex was so magnificant and just as soon as I thought it couldnt get any better my roommate Jennifer comes in and then its a lovefest of sex.

I laid them down facing me, they were side by side and I began smearing my favorite strawberry love gel onto Jennifer\'s little precious pussy with my left hand and I wrapped the fingers of my right hand around Randy\'s big swollen cock. I was stroking him up and down really gently and moving my hand and fingertips around her pussy, every now and then letting my fingertip slip up and tease her clit, I got so aroused watching both of them getting off on me making them horny. Both of them began moaning and letting out big long wimping breathes, Randy began to kiss Jennifer by wiggling his tongue outside his mouth and Jennifer accepted his tongue and began sucking onto his waiting tongue. I heard him asked her if he could fuck her, that he wanted to eat her till she came in his mouth and he would cum deep inside her pussy.

My first time to share a date with my roommate. I fulfilled more fantasies in one night that I could ever of done in my life time. Especially the one of being underneath her while she was on her hands and knees and he was behind her on his knees. The excitement of seeing his long cock pump her little pink pussy, the smacking noise his cock made while fucking her pussy all at the sametime while she\'s eating me was so terrific it made my pussy so wet. In that moment Randy screamed with a burst of energy and began savagely fucking Jennifer\'s pussy. In a short moment he released a thick stream of creamy white cum onto her pussy. I was able to let it drip off her pussylips into my mouth at the sametime sucking the rest of Randy\'s cum from his cock head. Jennifer slammed her pussy on my face and my tongue probed around in her pussy till she had a wonderful orgasm on my tongue to compliment Randy\'s cum load. I was able to eat her creampie that was so deliciously topped with his cum right on her pussy. Such a wild facinating orgasm when your fantasy is being fulfilled and its with two sex partners that are oh so loving! Its was just terrific!

I cant wait till I dance tonight cause I know hes coming to see me dance again tonight! Cant wait.

Jocelyn

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home