confrontation part 2

Confrontation part 2 ( continuation of true life story)

Damn she looks so sweet and innocent, that is her greatest attraction. You would never think she was so wanton a slut in the bedroom. Yeah I thought she is a real slut now, an adulteress whore sucking another mans cock swallowing his cum and ridding his fat cock. My once shy ,innocent one man woman has become a real fucking slut.

For a while there I was feeling bad about the trick Im going to play on her. But the more I see her and the images of her sucking Jims cock. Takes the bad feelings away. She slid onto the couch next to me and gave me a big kiss. Reaching down to fondle my semi-hard cock. Oh!, what have we here? she grinned.

Something you like I replied. Yes. I do she laughed. Lets watch this new tape I found. Oh, you know that stuff doesnt do anything for me. Well maybe this one will. I flipped on the machine and the movie began to play .The title was Woman who stray. It played for about 10 minutes building up the events that make a woman seek other men besides their husbands. She was squirming and a little fidgety as it went on.

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. She was very flushed face red and looking nervous. I was taking a big chance doing this, as it could back fire on me. Then a scene came on the screen a woman and her lover she was on her knees sucking his cock He finally grabbed her head and shot his cum down her throat.

I looked over at Sue and said That is one fine cocksucker perfect woman on her knees She did not reply. Then she gasped. NO!. NO!.NO! There on the screen big as life was her on her knees sucking Jims cock. And his voice calling out her name telling her what a fine cocksucker she is. She jumped up and turned on me. Yelling. Where!. How!. Tears in her eyes she ran up the stairs her nearly naked ass was all I could see as she disappeared. I thought that might be the last sight of her naked ass I may ever see again.

I had come prepared to spend the night down here. I poured myself a drink and watched the rest of the movie I figured I might learn something . Splicing the scene of the two of them into this film was pretty easy to do but now I will have to take it out. Before someone else sees it.

I settled in for the night and was sleeping when early in the morning I was awakened by a hand on my cock. She had come back and was rubbing my balls. I put my hands on her head and lifted her face up to look into her eyes in the dim nite light. Dear Im sorry Was all she said. Thats ok I replied. Do you want to leave me? No. I dont. I guess I owe you an explanation That would be good I replied. She moved up to cuddle in my arms.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home