An unexpected pleasure

Last december my friend\'s work was having their xmas party in the function suite of a bar in the city centre. She wanted to go but unsure of who else would be going that she knew, she asked me along.

I agreed, not having had a night out recently and wanting to let my hair down.

We arrived a little early and the turnout by that point was low. Looking around the room the talent so far available was poor and I decided I needed a drink in me quickly to prevent me walking straight back out.

By the time the second drink was drunk the crowd had picked up and my friend and I had hooked up with some of her work colleagues. One of which had bought his fiancee. She was about 5 foot ten, a size 10 waist with 34D breasts. She was a redhead and looked gorgeous in the tight black dress she was wearing. Legs smooth and inviting and a cleavage I wanted to dive into.

Her green eyes enraptured me and I ached to have her that night.

I didn\'t think there was any chance but about midway through the night, as I came out of one of the toilet cubicles, I practically walked into her. She was heading for \'my\' cubicle and jumped a little as I walked out.

With a laugh she stepped aside and let me pass. As I stepped out of the way I glanced once more at her breasts and mentally gave a sigh of longing.

She must have caught my glance (as she must have caught them so many times over the night) as she asked me if I liked what I saw.

I agreed, saying they were the best \'on show\' that night. She stepped backwards into the cubicle and asked if I wanted to see more. Well, of course I did, so I reentered the cubicle and closed the door behind me.

With a grin she reached behind her and unzipped her dress enough to let the top half slide off her shoulders and fall to her waist. With no bra to spoil the show I now had a clear view of a perfect pair of creamy white breasts, each topped by a lovely small red nipple, both fully erect.

I reached out and placed a hand on each breast. Her skin was smooth and hot to the touch, my pussy responded instantly my heating up itself. I leaned in and kissed her. She opened her mouth in response and we explored each others mouths with our tongues.

As I massaged her breasts and we tongue wrestled, she reached down and grabbed my skirt, lifting it up to my waist. Sliding a hand between my thighs she started to rub me through my panties. I groaned and broke our kiss. With a giggle she told me I was soaking and my panties needed to come off.

Without waiting for an answer she helped me out of them. Handing them to me she then kneeled down in front of me and buried her face into my wet pussy.

Starting slowly she licked my swollen clit while rubbing my buttocks. Then she started to suck on it while she both slipped a couple of fingers into my pussy. I tilted my head back in ecstasy and pushed my top up over my breasts.

I rubbed my nipples while this stunning redhead licked me to orgasm. As I stood there shuddering with happiness, she stood and turned her back on me. Bending over she lifted her dress up over her perfect tight ass and placed her hands on the wall in front of her.

Not needing an invitation I dropped to me knees and buried my face in her ass. Pulling her panties aside I thrust my tongue into her anus and licked it again and again. She gasped with pleasure and whispered that she wanted more.

I pulled her panties down to her ankles and moved my tongue to her pussy. She was clean shaven and smooth. And very very wet. Her pussy tasted sweet and lovely. I pushed my face into her and licked and sucked as if this was the last pussy I\'d ever get. My face was covered in her juices.

I ate her pussy until she orgasmed multiple times and finally pushed me away, unable to take any more. I stood with a smile on my face and wondered what was next.

She turned and sat down on the toilet. Whispering that I only came once and she multiple times, she slid a hand between my legs again and slid her index and forefinger into my hole.

With a gasp I started rubbing my tits again. She pushed one hand away and started to suck my nipple. While her tongue and lips stimulated the hard sensitive area of my breast she finger fucked me. Mid fuck she pulled her fingers out then reinserted them, this time with one in my anus and proceeded to double finger fuck me to a series of intense climaxes.

Once done, we quickly sorted our clothes, leaving our panties off and returned to the table after washing our hands.

Later than night we exchanged our numbers and planned a meeting later in the week for some more fun, but I\'ll tell that story later.

xxxxx

1 comments:

Did you know you can create short urls with LinkShrink and make money for every visit to your short links.

December 20, 2016 at 7:16 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home